Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920 prices going up!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Colt LE6920 prices going up!

I paid a bit less than $1000 out the door last year. Today at the gun show, new 6920s were marked $2000 plus tax, and the vendor said he'd sold some at that price. I'd have thought that competition from such as BCM would keep that from happening, but no: mine doubled in value a couple of weeks ago.

Feedback Score
    With Colt stopping civilian production for the time being done people are "panic"buying Colt. I believe the stop is temporary and wouldn't pay more than$900 or so for a 6920. I have a few but if I didn't I wouldn't pay a premium. Bcm, Sionics, SOLGW , LMT and others are great options

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    With Colt stopping civilian production for the time being done people are "panic"buying Colt. I believe the stop is temporary and wouldn't pay more than$900 or so for a 6920. I have a few but if I didn't I wouldn't pay a premium. Bcm, Sionics, SOLGW , LMT and others are great options
    Totally agree

Feedback Score
    I have an unfired Colt "2013" model I bought last year that has the "Property of U.S. Government" marked ambi lower, SOCOM barrel, Matech BUIS, and Knights RAS. I paid like $1400-ish for it from Grant. I'll sit on it for a while and see what they go for some day.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I have an unfired Colt "2013" model I bought last year that has the "Property of U.S. Government" marked ambi lower, SOCOM barrel, Matech BUIS, and Knights RAS. I paid like $1400-ish for it from Grant. I'll sit on it for a while and see what they go for some day.
    Sell it now.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Sell it now.

Maybe. But if it's worth $2250+ now, what'll it be worth after Pocahontas is elected?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    + 1

I decided to do the same with my 6920HBPW.

Leave it in the greasy bag, all-boxed up, and wait.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    I think I'm just going to list all of our Colts for $2400 and see if any idiots want to buy me another SR15 or one of my kids a Radian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    A few months ago, I owned six Colt 6920s. As of today, I own one Magpul variant. One guy paid me $1,650 for an LE serial # prefix OEM-1. I paid $625 for it a few years ago and ran it over with a 4Runner. He was like 55 years old. Why tf didn’t he buy a Colt the month prior when they were still cheap?

Everyone on M4C should’ve been buying 6920s, but most guys just wanted to spout off bs like. “I’d rather have BCM. I’d rather have xxxx”.

I’d rather have BCM too, but if you can buy an equivalent rifle for less money which has a damn near guarantee of increasing in value then why not? Doesn’t anyone remember post-Sandy Hook?
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 10-12-19 at 19:10.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    You could get $2,250+ for that tomorrow if you wanted.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast