Got it out to the range. Sighted in on Fiocchi cheapo 308 for now until I find the load I want. Put a Larue MBT in it. Shooting a gas gun with an okay 2 stage trigger is far different than shooting my bolt Tikka T3x Tac. And by different, I mean I had a hard time getting good groups due to my own shooting. I am sure the gun shoots sub MOA with a better shooter. I tried a few loads: Hornady Superprecision, Hornady American Whitetail, Hornady Super Hunter, Federal 168gr Berger Hybrid. The Federal seemed to group the best, followed by the Superprecision. I could not lock down 1moa or sub moa 5 shot groups without a flyer. Definitely me, not the gun. Put 60 total rounds through it, function was flawless. Recoil was light and dare I say pleasant, much less than my bolt 6.5CM.

I have ordered a Magpul STR stock, an Ergo Tactical Deluxe Grip, and will be ordering a Geissele SDE on one of the next big sales. I put a Pod Loc on the Harris, which helped stop it from swiveling, very cool little product. The thumb screw that tightens the bipod to the mlok mount kept coming loose though, so I have REALLY torqued it down with an allen wrench this time.

I definitely need more practice. But overall, I am pleased.