Thread: Noveske9 10.5 Gen4

Feedback Score

Noveske9 10.5 Gen4

So I got to shoot the Noveske Carbine series finale this year, an awesome match if you get the chance to shoot it, but they had their little 10.5 Noveske9 PCC/pistol out as a demo gun. I got to see their gen4 stuff at the first Noveske match in 2018 before it was announced and this year I finally got to shoot it. My sample size was only 5 round for myself but each person that shot it remarked at how smooth it shot and how little gas to the face we got even with a suppressor. This thing is the high quality you expect from Noveske. The controls are just like your AR but they also include a MP5 style paddle mag release. It takes Colt 9mm mags to the chagrin of many customers but Noveske states that the Colt 9mm mags are more reliable because they're a true double stack instead of a double into a single like a glock mag. My buddy brought his girlfriend along to watch the match and she got to shoot the Noveske9, she has shot a gun only a handful of times but it was easy to operate, very minimal recoil, and accurate so she was able to enjoy it and get 5/5 hits on the steel about 35 yds away. Here is a little clip I was able to throw together.

Feedback Score
    Now you have me drooling!
    Out of my mind - I'll be back in 5 minutes.

Feedback Score
    Excellent!