I've been documenting my progress as best as I can; I've photographed every round of FGMM I've fired and have primitively measured the group sizes as shown below:

I'll be honest that none of these shots were taken with a bipod and I need to get a real rear bag. (Been using a rolled up sweater). On the front I've used a backpack and other rolled up sweaters. Lately I've been using a Mosin ammo crate and sweater.

Those red ticker stickers are roughly 1" wide and fully cover the center aiming point of the FC-DM reticle. Furthermore, to keep things from getting even more complicated, I have not messed with the windage or elevation of the scope at all. I always aim for the middle of the sticker no matter what. My shooting is done at 100m that I paced out at 5000ft of elevation in northern Nevada. I shoot prone off the bed of my pick up truck out of convenience and because the ground is full of thorny crap and dust.

First two strings of FGMM match, fired roughly 3-4 weeks ago or so.

Fired only one 5 round string last week, exactly

This whole 20 round box was shot yesterday afternoon. The group in the middle under the white ticker is 5 rounds of old school silver jacketed MEN 80's West German Surplus. I don't have a lot of it and it's a pity because that stuff is consistently phenomenal. It also impressed me when I briefly owned an iron sighted PTR-91. Wish I had more because no other NATO round Ive fired does that consistently well.

If some of my shooting processes seem soup sanwich-y, I apologize but I am trying to be honest about what I am doing so I can improve. Most of my shooting experience is in handguns and so is virtually all of my open enrollment training save for a Darryl Bolke one day shotgun class.