Thread: Benelli Supernova Tactical

Feedback Score

Benelli Supernova Tactical

Don't see these for sale all that often on the major websites, so I picked this up when a small quantity showed up on Bud's ($476 shipped). Extended mag tube w/ clamp, Comfotech stock, and Ghost Ring sights. Sling is a basic Blue Force Gear hunting sling.

Might be a while before I get to shoot this thing, but does the Comfotech stock live up to the hype?

Feedback Score
    I have one just like that, you dont see them up for sale because they are super awesome and a lot of people don't like to let go. it my go to bear hunting gun. Benelli makes the best semi auto shotguns.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .223Pound View Post
    I have one just like that, you dont see them up for sale because they are super awesome and a lot of people don't like to let go. it my go to bear hunting gun. Benelli makes the best semi auto shotguns.
    The SuperNova is a pump not semi FYI.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had one-one of the best shotty's out there in my opinion. Kicked like a government mule tho.
    If the Comfotech stock did anything to help, I didnt notice. Again- GREAT shotgun.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.