Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone still watching the kowtowing NBA?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    I stopped watching after Jordan retired from the Bulls.

I delve into collegiate sports these days. Liberals are trying to eff that up too.
    Mid 90's I lived one year in the same dorm as the men's basketball team. The fire alarm on their floor got pulled in the middle of the night at least once a week until their practices started then 2 or 3 times in the wee hours during finals week when they had no games or practices. That along with at least one of them having a handicapped parking sticker wasn't exactly endearing.

That none of them could get to their rooms on the 2nd floor without using the elevator wasn't impressive either.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    IMHO, the NBA, NFL and NASCAR have all gone to hell, and I have not watched them in years.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    There no "still" about it, never had an interest.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah the NBA groveling to China’s hurt feelings over one twitter posts appalling considering how quick they are to blame American police and politics. I hope every time an NBA player opens his trap about some US social issue he gets swamped on social media with pics of his “bow to China” admonishments.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    These assholes ruined football and soccer, now basketball. I just hope these Commies keep their dirty dickgrbbers off of baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    To be fair basketball was always lame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I’d like to see millennials pay for season tickets at any of these sports. I know these guys are going after these political positions because they play well with the young demographic, but I think they forget who has the money to spend.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    All I learned about the NBA was that it was a business with hundreds of millions of dollars tied to the Chinese. But then again, I already knew that. So F$#k yeah, I'm still gonna watch. Western Conference is going to be nuts now that the Warriors' stranglehold has been broken.

If you wanna let politics infect and ruin everything for you that's your prerogative. But you guys burned all your Nikes and Levi's and don't watch any Marvel or Star Wars movies, ESPN, or History Channel because of the damn Libs at Disney right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123