Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this AR priced right ?

Feedback Score

Is this AR priced right ?

IMG_8550.jpg

I can get it for $800 Canadian. ( $ 600 US )

Selling Windham Weaponry AR15 (M16A2 clone)
    Posted: Sep 22, 2019
    View Map
    Classification
    Restricted
    Category
    Rifles
    Action
    Semi-automatic
    Condition
    Excellent
    Manufacturer
    Windham Weaponry
    Caliber
    223 Rem/5.56 NATO
    Model
    WW15
    Sight
    Iron
    Capacity

Selling my Windham Weaponry AR-15 in like-new condition, it has only fired 200 rounds. Comes with hard case, 2 magazines. I will pay shipping. No trades please!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If I remember right, Windham was the old Bushmaster. Decent weapon at a decent price.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Boon View Post
    IMG_8550.jpg

I can get it for $800 Canadian. ( $ 600 US )

Selling Windham Weaponry AR15 (M16A2 clone)
    Posted: Sep 22, 2019
    View Map
    Classification
    Restricted
    Category
    Rifles
    Action
    Semi-automatic
    Condition
    Excellent
    Manufacturer
    Windham Weaponry
    Caliber
    223 Rem/5.56 NATO
    Model
    WW15
    Sight
    Iron
    Capacity

Selling my Windham Weaponry AR-15 in like-new condition, it has only fired 200 rounds. Comes with hard case, 2 magazines. I will pay shipping. No trades please!
    Not a horrible price, but it's not a stellar brand either.. With the political climate, I say jump on it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You'd have to know the market in Canada. US it's an ok price in Canada it might be a practically free, depending on the laws and availability

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    You'd have to know the market in Canada. US it's an ok price in Canada it might be a practically free, depending on the laws and availability
    It seemed a good price at $950, I was surprised when he accepted my 800 offer without flinching.. That's why I posted this thread... Anyway all is good, I wanted a proper full size M16 Gov't looking rifle for ages.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post
    Not a horrible price, but it's not a stellar brand either.. With the political climate, I say jump on it.
    What's wrong with the brand, do they have a bad reputation ?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Boon View Post
    What's wrong with the brand, do they have a bad reputation ?
    Windham is run/owned by the guy who founded Bushmaster firearms. He was bought out by a group of investors who several years later moved the factory from Maine to New York.

Most of the workerforce stayed in Maine and the founder restarted making AR's under the name Windham WEaponry in the original Bushmaster facility which is located in Windham, Maine.

Many of the original Bushmaster workers are now working for Windham.

Today, on the internet, Windham generally has a good reputation for quality at the price point, better than Bushmaster.

I think you did okay.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 10-17-19 at 01:59.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have the 20" government with removable carry handle. Bought new 4th of July 2016 weekend for 841.58 shipped.Replaced handle with scope. Excellent rifle from day 1. Good folks too. WW can be a little pricey but their story is great and I find their parts to be very good and customer support is excellent.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    IIRC Stick had lunch with the owners and had good things to say about the company. That was a while back so hopefully they are still doing it right. I have a buddy who has a WW rifle and he loves it. Last I heard it was still going strong. I'd rather have a WW than an M&P, Ruger, or springfield in that same price range.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Windham Weaponry followed Bushmaster's sale to the investors. The Bushmasters made in Windham, ME and Windham Weaponry, Windham, ME appear to me to be nicely made ARs. The only way to be sure a price is "right" is to compare all aspects that apply to you. Aspects such as, what do ARs sell for in your area, what condition is it in, what can you get an equivalent for on the internet and will it be any better than the one you can inspect. Just my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast