G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elijah Cummings dead at 68 years old.

Feedback Score
    Elijah Cummings was like a rotary phone. He might’ve been useful a few decades ago, but he’s kind of outlived his purpose and was just annoying. He was far better than the other race hucksters like Jackson and some of the new ilk. And he had some really good moments recently standing up for some of his GOP friends when they were smeared. I’ve got a soft spot in my heart for those leaders who faced real old Timey racism down south. Few handled the transition to the modern era as well as Cummings did.
    I just did two lines of powdered wig powder, cranked up some Lee Greenwood, and recited the BoR. - Outlander Systems

I'm a professional WAGer - WillBrink /// "Comey is a smarmy, self righteous mix of J. Edgar Hoover and a gay Lurch from the "Adams Family"." -Averageman

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Read post #7 before you type.

If you have to put a compensator on a 9mm, maybe you should buy panties instead of briefs - Ken Hackathorn via Facebook live

Liking a Glock is a version of Stockholm Syndrome. Nobody likes it but they get use to it in time - Countless Victims

Feedback Score
    Guy was a hyper partisan and was really good at it. He was almost impossible to touch and was onnthe front lines of using the IRS to target "conservative" groups. Another longtime politician that even when cornered with breaking the law, slipped through and continued to enrich himself

We have a huge problem in the fabric of politics in this country. I find it concerning how tribal WE the people are in political affiliation. All the while, the people we elect, wink and nod their way to enriching themeselves and enslaving We the People in a ever increasing police/surveillance state.

We wont know what hits us.

Feedback Score
    8 (90%)
    "I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." — Mark Twain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I take no joy in the death of the wicked.

Sodom & Gomorrah on the Sound - Seattle, Wash., Left Coast Hell
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    All I'm gonna say is, I pray for his soul as I'd want others to do for me when my time comes.
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms

The NRA: Fighting Democratic Party terrorists with military-style assault weapons since 1871. LIFE MEMBER

No affiliation with Diamondback Firearms, or any other manufacturer/distributor/retailer.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    So if we be nice the other side will be nice? I don't believe this will be the case and I for one am tired of one sided niceness. But the truth is I didn't really see any posts that were really bad, unlike the opposition who expresses out right joy when tables are reversed or who actually fantasize about the duly elected POTUS being assassinated or imprisoned and then want to lecture us on how we should act. Well......sorry.
    You should, "be nice," because it's the right thing to do, not because you expect to be treated the same way.

You wanna wrestle with the pig, you wanna get dirty, fine. But you're still going to get dirty and the pig's gonna like it.
    " Political tags — such as [...], communist, democrat, [...], fascist, liberal, conservative, [...] — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort. "
    - Robert Heinlein -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    You wanna wrestle with the pig, you wanna get dirty, fine. But you're still going to get dirty and the pig's gonna like it.
    No that was a homespun homily.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Sedition, a Free Press and Personal Rule, The Kansas City Star, May 1918

Feedback Score
    There are plenty of people I have absolutely NO respect for while they're living. That doesn't change when they're dead. Hell we are all going to die.
    Big brother is watching and listing...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12