Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heisman Watch

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    You take that back......

I'll be at the Baylor/OU game. Sic Em
    OU got a big scare last weekend. The fans ended up leaving not long after the half. But towards the end of the 4th, the ones that remained were like "WTF is going on AGAIN with Iowa State?!?!?!" Regardless, they should be more focused save the injuries from last weekend. However, they very well could end up with a 9-3 season.

Matt Campbell is a solid coach that has the potential to upset any team in the Big 12 when he takes a notion. If he ever pulls in consistent top 20 recruiting classes, the Big 12 could be his.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    They went in thinking they couldn't lose and the play showed it. Adding the fact Tua should never have been on the field as it's extremely suspect he's back to 100%.

I like Tua and that kid has a future in football, but I'm not sure he has a shot at the Heisman now.
    But Tua wasn't playing defense.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    But Tua wasn't playing defense.
    I'm not sure which defense in CFB can stop LSU this year...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    They should put me on the CFB Playoff committee. I have a system that is foolproof...

Eight teams without eliminating the two playoff bowl rotations we currently have.

All five P5 conference champs get an automatic bid. Even in suck years, most P5 conferences produce at least a 9-10 win team. So, each one of the P5 conference champs gets invited.

The highest rated G5 team in the final week's rankings get a bid and must be their conference champion as well. This eliminates the controversy over omitting teams like UCF that have an undefeated record, but didn't get the invite because they aren't one of the "big boys" with a strength of schedule to show.

The remaining two spots are "at large" and are based on either Independent status or the highest rated non-conference champ. This is based on record and rating in the final week.

Everyone plays and no bye situations for the top teams. You want to prove you're the best? Play a full schedule like they do in basketball. Nobody there gets a "bye" in the first round. They earn the right to move on. #1 plays #8, #2 plays #7, #3 plays #6 and 4 and 5 play.

Playoffs begin in mid December which gives about two weeks down after conference championship games. Put out bids for Bowls to move to mid December like the Music City or Gator Bowl with a minimum seating capacity of 65,000 and infrastructure to meet that demand. New Years Six Bowls remain rotational. Championship game stays neutral.

Feedback Score
    They should put me on the CFB Playoff committee. I have a system that is foolproof...

Eight teams without eliminating the two playoff bowl rotations we currently have.

All five P5 conference champs get an automatic bid. Even in suck years, most P5 conferences produce at least a 9-10 win team. So, each one of the P5 conference champs gets invited.

The highest rated G5 team in the final week's rankings get a bid and must be their conference champion as well. This eliminates the controversy over omitting teams like UCF that have an undefeated record, but didn't get the invite because they aren't one of the "big boys" with a strength of schedule to show.

The remaining two spots are "at large" and are based on either Independent status or the highest rated non-conference champ. This is based on record and rating in the final week.

Everyone plays and no bye situations for the top teams. You want to prove you're the best? Play a full schedule like they do in basketball. Nobody there gets a "bye" in the first round. They earn the right to move on. #1 plays #8, #2 plays #7, #3 plays #6 and 4 and 5 play.

Playoffs begin in mid December which gives about two weeks down after conference championship games. Put out bids for Bowls to move to mid December like the Music City or Gator Bowl with a minimum seating capacity of 65,000 and infrastructure to meet that demand. New Years Six Bowls remain rotational. Championship game stays neutral.
    Can't disagree with that!

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Roll Tide

Back to the discussion.

Feedback Score
    LOL, well played. This loss hurt, I hate the barn...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HMM View Post
    LOL, well played. This loss hurt, I hate the barn...
    I figured you Bammers needed something happy in your life since the dreams of getting into the CFB Playoff got dashed last night.

Feedback Score
    All the memes have made me laugh that's for sure. We had a roof leak at church today, they put a garbage can to catch the drips and I just happened to sit right behind it for the service...The associate pastor snuck around behind me, took my pic and texted it to me with the caption that read, "Glad to see you sitting with Bama's season." LOL

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The loss hurt badly.

But I did get to watch Frozen 2 today with family.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast