Thread: VP9L, Tactical, LE, SK

Feedback Score

VP9L, Tactical, LE, SK

I have multiple VP9s for sale.

First, I have a VP9 with a set of night sights added. All factory paperwork and grip panels included. Additionally has HK parts backplate.

$500 with two magazines

I have another VP9 with a set of Dawson Precision sights. All factory paperwork and grip panels included.

$500 with two magazines

I have a VP9 Tactical with factory night sights, bright tritium, HK Parts backplate, HK parr’s comp.

$670 with 3 magazines

VP9 SK OD green with luminescent sights, two factory magazines and additional 12-round magazine. Also comes with custom kydex holster for CCW. Comes with all grip panels and HK paperwork. This pistol hasn’t been fired more than a couple magazines.

$550

VP9L, long slide kit with adjustable target sights and HK VP9 frame. This configuration is unavailable as a factory pistol and the slide kits are out of stock until next year as I understand it. This doesn’t come with factory box or paperwork.

$750 with one magazine.

Additionally, I have an extra set of target sights from LPA for $55 shipped.

I have multiple holsters and magazines available for the purchasers if requested. All prices shipped to your FFL Conus, only agree to buy if legal where you live. Insurance on the buyer. I accept PP FF, money order, or counter check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    VP9 L sold.

Feedback Score
    Will take $550 shipped Conus for SK with an factory mags, a 12, and a holster.

$490 shipped for night sight gun with 2 mags

$490 shipped standard VP9 with Dawson sights and two mags

$650 shipped for Tac

Feedback Score
    All sold. Thanks