Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Military Component of Trump Coup Attempt

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Deleted.. further thread drift.
    Last edited by AKDoug; 10-27-19 at 03:00.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    One on my wife’s former students married a SEAL, he’s out now, we’ve met and hung out a few times, great dude, doesn’t really talk about it much, he’s got a plaque on their mantle, I think it’s in the shape of an oar but it’s been a few years since I’ve been to their house, with all the names of the members of the team. That’s literally the only thing in the house out in the open that hints to his service.

I remember when we first met he had just gotten out pretty recently and was struggling to make the switch from being a SEAL to being a stay at home dad to an infant daughter.

Total thread drift, my apologies, but there are some other good dudes out there besides Kyle, at least one anyway.
    There are a lot of good and honorable SEAL's out there, but the point is not all of them and especially McCraven are, either money or the lust for power got to the man. By hitching his wagon to the Obama/Clinton corruption train and now publicly attacking the current POTUS he has highlighted that no matter what he has done in the past he is now a total POS.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 10-27-19 at 07:26.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516