Thread: Charlie's Custom Clones Review

Feedback Score

Charlie's Custom Clones Review

After colt announced that they will no longer make ar15's for civilian, I decided to buy a colt socom 14.5 upper. So I did a quick search on google end up on charlies custom clones.That was my first mistake that I should have read reviews before ordering. Anyways So, i placed the order and it said 4-6 days. Order was placed on Sept 18 and I contacted them on September 30 to find out about the order status, Somebody named Jonathan said we been soo busy blah blah and it will take few more weeks. So, I told him I will take a refund, waited another 10 days, Oct 10, called again to find out about my refund. Same guy telling similar stories how they must have overlook the refund it will get it done but it will another 4-5 business days. I called my bank and opened a dispute, as charlies custom clones has no ethics, don't even know how they are still in business. I would recommend everyone stay away from these scam artists.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So you opened an account on M4C to bash them?

I'm not saying you didn't/don't have problems, BUT, there are two-sides to every coin, and generally, I'd think folks are less inclined to give credibility to the complaint of someone who apparently created an account just to complain.

That's just me, though.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    When you are burned, you will write a review. Wish more people will write reviews about companies that scam people of their hard earned money. So, that there are less people falling for scams. If anybody wants proof I can posts screenshots of order and all the conversation I had with them.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Let the bank handle it or contact the company.

That's it, no more on this--
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!