Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle belt - Gadsden Dynamics

Feedback Score
    Y’all have given me some things to think on. Ruling out the Gadsden rig, and thinking more along the lines of a 2 piece set up. Thanks for the input.

Feedback Score
    I have been running a gadsden belt. Pistol holster, 3-m4 mag pouches with 3 pistol mag pouches (pistol pouches are on the outside of rifle mag pouches), ifak and dump pouch. I am satisfied with it but the other guys are probably better sources of info on the battle belt than I.
    Last edited by Rattler5; 11-10-19 at 21:46.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Take a look at the T-Rex Arms Orion. Don't use their inner belt with it, order a 1.75" riggers belt and run that through it (no velcro needed). I recently ran a two-day pistol and carbine course and there was no sagging with it at all.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I only have experience with the HSGI Suregrip belt. But I've been practicing, training, and competing with it for about three years now. Its got a fair amount of miles on it and its never done me wrong. Contrary to other posters' experience here this belt does not move around on me at all. And that's with running, jumping, crouching, everything. But everyone's body is different so your mileage may vary. I also enjoy the easy on and off. The Specter Gear TacOps 2" belt is what I use for the inner belt.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the input. Ordered an ATS war belt with pistol and rifle mag pouches, along with a belt. Looking into holsters now. Will pick up ifak and dump pouches also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12