PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL, NOT IM

4th gen G17 that has been extensively upgraded by my local smith. Everything on the gun is smooth, tight, and operates flawlessly. Around 600 rounds on the frame, only 300 rounds through the slide itself. I have some range video (available on request) tearing a single ragged hole at 10 yards (7 rounds touching) and then some rapid fire with .13 splits. This thing runs.

---Frame: 4th Gen G17, stippled, undercut, accelerator cut. Trigger is the Zev Fulcrum Ultimate, excellent break, with predictable and smooth take up, no hesitation or walls that I can feel at all.

---Slide: OEM Glock slide with front serrations (hard to find), sent to Primary Machine with the RMR to be milled and mounted. Cerakoted FDE, Internals are all OEM Glock and brand new. Perfect 10 yd zero.

---Barrel: Surefire Threaded Match barrel. Lockup is rock solid. Rifling is strong and deep, bore is shiny as a mirror. Barrel was intentionally ordered oversize so it could be lightly fitted along the front edge of the hood for perfect lockup. Outrageously accurate.

---Optic: RM06 Type 1. Dot is 3.25 MOA and is fully adjustable. The glass has some swirl marks on it from cleaning, but as you can see from the photo, you don't really notice them at all when looking through it. I just want to make complete disclosures so that you know exactly what you're getting.

Overall the pistol is in very good shape. There is a teeny tiny bit of shine near the muzzle from holstering a couple times, there are some scuffs in the magwell from reloads, and other faint signs of general use. No problems or issues of any sort, only selling because I have waaaaay too many pistols and need to downsize.

Pistol ships with two 17rd OEM mags. Comes in the original box with the GlockLock. I'll be shipping the pistol as a private, non-licensee. If your FFL requires the pistol arrive from an FFL that's fine, but my guy charges $40 for the fee which you'll be responsible for covering.

TRADES: Only thing at all I would be interested in is the TBAC bipod. If you don't know what that is, you don't have it.

EXTRAS: I have a spare stripped slide with Glock steel night sights, a large variety of Glock mags of all capacities, TTI and Dawson +5 basepads, Safariland 6390RDS holster, other OWB holsters, and other Glock accessories which I will offer to the buyer for additional cost.

Total investment in this package is over $1700 ($500 Glock, $400 RMR, $250 trigger, $250 barrel, $140 frame work, $175 slide milling and cerakote).

Pistol as pictured: $1199 via Venmo/Paypal. I cover shipping, buyer covers transaction fees if applicable.

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL, NOT IM