Thread: Dark Phoenix (Review)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Dark Phoenix (Review)

Sure the plot was overly simplistic and lame, but I thought this was one of the better movies in the X Men franchise. Good dialogue, emotional depth, and truly top quality action scenes, visuals, and CGI. Problem I have with the X Men is they jump around between different time lines and such, so what characters exist which don't and where it all falls into the time lines gets confusing. Seeing Sophie Turner of GOT was fun and she does a solid job, and overall, it's good mindless entertainment. Really not sure why people were so hard on this movie compared to others in the franchise. B

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

I never really had any interest in seeing it because it didn't look good and the Honest Trailer just kinda cemented it.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post

I never really had any interest in seeing it because it didn't look good and the Honest Trailer just kinda cemented it.
    It's not the worst X Men movie, it's not the best, but decent mindless entertainment with some good visuals and such. Definitely time to put this franchise to rest however.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Sansa Stark wants to be a hero so bad. she is not a very good actor IMO. i tried watching the movie but i couldn't help it. i slept so much i have no idea what happened.

Feedback Score
    You guys pay money to watch cartoons?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    Yes, yes we do.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post

Psssshhhhh... You don't??? Go back and watch "Heavy Metal" to remind you why you should.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez