Thread: Zombieland: Double Tap (Zombieland2)

Feedback Score

Zombieland: Double Tap (Zombieland2)

The first one was fun little movie that made fun of the Zombie movie culture. Lots of 4th wall breaking, lots of low brow humor. A good waste of a couple of hours. The second one, 10 years (sweet Jesus) takes over right where the old one left off, just ten years later. Lots of inside jokes, great characters, gross humor and some NSFW jokes. It ain't high art, but I love movies that have mid 60% Rotten Tomatoes and 90% audience favor. The movie is internally consistent- yes it's a zombie movie, but they don't screw it up. Wait for the Bill Murray vingentte in the credits, and the final Murray bit after the end of the credits.

Lots of blood and puke. Great zombie kills.

Watched it with an old fraternity brother who came into town, perfect movie for that kind of weekend.

The men and a manly, the women are hot and G2G, the violence over the top, the hippies idiotic. I left the theater with a smile on my face.

Colorado, out.

PS: The scariest thing was the preview of Linda Hamilton with out movie make up on. I literally gasped out loud.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 10-21-19 at 00:33.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Thank you for solidifying my plans for tomorrow. Going through some sh!t at work and need a fun, dumb escape.
    Reads a lot, posts little.