Thread: Best Knee Pads For Class

Feedback Score

Best Knee Pads For Class

I will be taking a class this summer and knee pads are on the gear list. I was out of the military long before the days of Crye Precision hard pads, 5.11 internal pads, and the newer external pads with straps. I hated the Blackhawk knee pads we had. Very inflexible, couldn't keep them up, hot spots, and they seemed to cut off circulation if I tightened them enough to stay up.

So what would be the best for classes these days? I wouldn't care for dirt or sand but this particular class, an another I'm thinking of taking, have pics of gravel ranges.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I really like the Arcteryx knee pads — used them today at a match.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I really like the Arcteryx knee pads — used them today at a match.
    This. And most dealers are running a sale on Arcteryx right now so you should be able to save a little. Before you say oh my god, that’s a lot. You’re looking to protect your knees. So protect them with the best.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    another vote for the arc'teryx knee pads from me.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "If you're gonna be a bear...Be a ****ing Grizzly!"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by STAMarine View Post
    I will be taking a class this summer and knee pads are on the gear list. I was out of the military long before the days of Crye Precision hard pads, 5.11 internal pads, and the newer external pads with straps. I hated the Blackhawk knee pads we had. Very inflexible, couldn't keep them up, hot spots, and they seemed to cut off circulation if I tightened them enough to stay up. So what would be the best for classes these days? I wouldn't care for dirt or sand but this particular class, an another I'm thinking of taking, have pics of gravel ranges.
    Whose class are you taking? I've seen knee pads on a bunch of packing lists, and actually used them on very few. When needed, duration varied. Sometimes training is vigorous and they're needed. Others, it's an abundance of caution for more vulnerable students.

The Arcs are GTG.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Kagwerks. Taking one of their's and a Pat Mac class. It's on the Kagwerks packing list. I wish I had been taking more classes in the past. It's going to be the winter and summer of STAMarine since I'm a Virginia resident before the bad times start.

Anyway,give seen alot of good deals on the Arcs lately and that seems to be the consensus. I do appreciate it.