Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Battleground: 7 in 10 say US ‘on the edge of civil war’

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I have a more than decent amount of knowledge, interest & information about the Civil War.
    You are correct, things now are NOT like it was when the war began {12April61}...THEY ARE MANY TIMES WORSE.
    In almost ANY measurable way, we are far past the seriousness of issues that caused the CW.
    The recent attacks by democrat candidates on Christianity are un-paralleled. Statements like "HELL YES weare gonna take your guns away"....court cases like TODAYS where a jury actually told a father he had to go along with his ex wifes "transitioning" their young son from male to female and the he HAD to address his own son by the girl name his mother gave him. There are THOUSANDS more examples. Democrats in the House holding SECRET impeachment hearings.
    The American media TOTALLY corrupt & utterly unbelievable. Illegals flooding the country..and voting. Vote fraud. Colleges almost completely commie indoctrination centers now. Evil is good...and good is evil. The most perverted trying to force their agendas of murdering babies..EVEN BORN ONES NOW..of trans this & that...100 plus "genders"...men in bathrooms with little girls...pedophiles demanding "rights"..millennials who are so f-ing stupid you cant have a semi intelligent conversation with them, and they most all want to re-write history.
    Yes, you are correct sir... we arent like the start of the Civil War...we've surpassed it for years now.
    What do you believe the flash point will be, in the upcoming civil war?
    I dont see anything in your response that leads to Civil War. All of that has been going on for decades. Power getting turned off, food chain distruption, peoples money getting turned off...etc.
    Media been lieing to me since I was 14, sitting in home room class, talking about Ruby Ridge. Few months later, Waco TX. You know who threw shade for the FBI/ATF...Bill Barr. Name sounds familiar.

I do stand corrected, 1861.

Feedback Score
    Today the Durham inquiry tuned into a criminal investigation and the left is going crazy. These turds are facing prison or worse and are looking for someone to make this go away for them. Maybe they will start shooting and we will finally be able to defend ourselves.

I am 72. I have never wanted to go to war in some far off country for ill-defined reasons. The USA was never threatened in my whole lifetime from outside. But it is threatened from within and I am liking it all. Some of you guys talk about the horror of war and how we don't really want that here. Bullshit. Leftist traitors never stop. They get something, some concession, and it only makes them hungry for more. Even Stevie Wonder can see my children and grandchildren's generation are going to be enslaved if this goes on. They hate you for being white, they hate your history of success, they hate America, they want you to subsidize them and their spawn forever. Most of all they hate your children.

I don't care what you war heroes do. But when the shooting starts, if there are four other guys that feel like I do, we are going to defend ourselves until we are out of ammo, way past and through Sacramento and to the shores of San Francisco where the traitors will have to backstroke their way out.

At Normandy, the Allies did not take SS prisoners. The SS did not take Allied prisoners. Ditto for the Japanese/Americans at Iwo Jima. The article is right--no compromise, no treaty, all or nothing--"go for broke". About 40 million leftist traitors and 40 million illegal aliens and their children need to be removed from this country--voluntarily over the Mexican border or involuntarily.

Again, I am 72 so I really don't plan on surviving this war. But I have lived a life and this action is the best, most positive thing I can do with the time I have left.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Outside of Facebook and internet forum fantasy land, I haven't heard a single real person talk of anything close to a civil war in my world. Some of you guys need to get a grip and turn off the t.v. and computer for a while. There's some really great American'ing going on right now everywhere in this country. If you run around looking for shit, the only thing you're going to see is shit.

Just got back from a high school volleyball game where I ran the scoreboard and watched a hundred people, hippies, liberals, right wing conservatives, agnostics, atheists and Christians; all standing, hand over heart, singing our national anthem.

I don't see a shooting war in my lifetime, if ever.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Outside of Facebook and internet forum fantasy land, I haven't heard a single real person talk of anything close to a civil war in my world. Some of you guys need to get a grip and turn off the t.v. and computer for a while. There's some really great American'ing going on right now everywhere in this country. If you run around looking for shit, the only thing you're going to see is shit.

Just got back from a high school volleyball game where I ran the scoreboard and watched a hundred people, hippies, liberals, right wing conservatives, agnostics, atheists and Christians; all standing, hand over heart, singing our national anthem.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, is gonna boogaloo in Alaska!!! I've trained there, F*** That!
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by armtx77 View Post
    What do you believe the flash point will be, in the upcoming civil war?
    I dont see anything in your response that leads to Civil War. All of that has been going on for decades. Power getting turned off, food chain distruption, peoples money getting turned off...etc.
    Media been lieing to me since I was 14, sitting in home room class, talking about Ruby Ridge. Few months later, Waco TX. You know who threw shade for the FBI/ATF...Bill Barr. Name sounds familiar.

I do stand corrected, 1861.
    Reparations. Gun confiscation..ala Beto style. Continued restriction & prevention of Christian values {BAKE MY CAKE DAMN YOU} Fines/jail for not using some mentally ill freaks "pronouns". Continual persecution/defamation & demeaning of White people, especially white men..and even more especially CHRISTIAN white men, & women. Forcing children to learn about deviant, perverted behaviors & acts against parents wishes.
    The list is too long. You are 100% correct, a lot of this has gone on for decades. How long did it take for the Founders to do what they did?
    The fuse is DEFINITELY LIT. Id say a combination of just the right events at the same time, say another Rodney King/Trayvon Martin fiasco coupled with something like Trump assassinated, just a couple or three things hitting at once, to me, could start some stuff.
    This has indeed been building for a long time, as it should, as the kind of violence a CW would bring should be the last resort. But as someone else said & ill expound, what other option is there?
    Our Constitution for all practical purposes, is null & void. No one under 30 knows a damned thing about it, never read it, couldnt tell you a thing about it.
    History has been & is being re-written. The media is an utterly corrupt whore, including & especially FOX news.
    Colleges are Mao training camps and they come out as dumb & ill prepared for life as one could be, but want ME to pay for it.
    Half this country wants to butcher babies that are 3 minutes from birth.
    You gotta decide what you will take. Its gonna be different than me and everyone else. But we are NOT "one Nation. under God, indivisible, with Liberty & Justice for all." THATS been dead a long time now.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score

I hear people talk about it, in my day to day to day activities. I ask them what is it gonna take for them the leave their 80k and up job? Family of Four. 250k house and 50k worth of car notes. Most say when they ban firearms. I than ask if they are involved with any Org mat is fighting for that right aside from a NRA membership and all the say no.
    So, they wont get involved with any grass roots movement, but will quit their cush ass lifestyle, take up arms and kill people? I just dont see it.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Outside of Facebook and internet forum fantasy land, I haven't heard a single real person talk of anything close to a civil war in my world. Some of you guys need to get a grip and turn off the t.v. and computer for a while.
    Just because you yourself haven't, doesn't mean everyone else has the same experience. I have absolutely heard others, in person, reference a coming civil war. These aren't just Mil/LEO types either. Mostly average people, men and women; small business owners, mechanics, plumbers, ranchers and farmers, engineers, etc.. and not all are right of center, either.

I don't go out of my way to bring these topics up with these people either, they willingly bring it up and I hear it a few times a week at this point.

You don't hear the conversation? Great, I'm happy for you.. but your experience hasn't been mine and others experience.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I would like to see those seven out of ten people predicting a Civil War interviewed. I really want to know how and why of these conclusions.

I've been watching this interview in bits and pieces and then in it whole. I will just say that calling Snowden's interview enlightening is a vast understatement. I would also say, "We didn't get here without the Intelligence Community and/or the Executive Branch going off of the rails.
    We had better get some very real clarity and open hearings on this whole impeachment movement because, I believe that at the heart of a lot of peoples disenchantment with our government is that since 9/11 we've had an ongoing coupe and power exchange.
    The really sad part as this moves forward is that I currently believe a lot of people could stop this, but their own guilt in the graft going on in Washington would be exposed and the house of cards, "for them" would come falling down.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't see a true all out War of Northern Aggression happening here. People seem to have a lot of fantasies about it though - the whole patriot/boogaloo/revolution thing. In my opinion there are plenty of normal middle class guys that like to talk about it and picture themselves as a 1776 revolutionary but as posted above most of those guys have a wife, kids, extended family, etc. to take care of and ultimately I don't see people quitting their middle class jobs, packing up the family Tahoe, and going off to fight while waving goodbye to the family who is standing on the front porch of their house.

That whole thing is a young man's game. I was 24 when Obama was elected the first time and I had just been laid off from my first real job after college due to the economy crashing. At that point in my life I had zero savings, zero real responsibilities, and the mentality of a young man with nothing to lose. I had a few Mosins and spam cans of ammo and was ready for the revolution to kick off because I had nothing better to do with my time.

There are plenty of early twenties kids on both sides of the political spectrum who are in that same place and they are the ones you see doing the Antifa/Proud Boys stuff. They will be the ones going at it if things ever get to that point. There may be localized outbreaks like the LA Riots or what goes on in Portland but with guns and Molotov cocktails. However, I just don't see the vast majority of American citizens getting to that point.

Speaking for myself, while it's cute to think about buying my one year old son a full combat kit and another full kit for the one that's due in 7 months and being the real patriot family, I cannot fathom ever putting them in harms way. I don't want them getting shot at. At the same time I cannot fathom putting my one year son to bed, kissing my wife goodbye, and leaving them behind to go fight, knowing I probably won't return and they will be left on their own.

So, yeah, my wife has her little pistol to protect the house when I'm gone and I have my carry pistol and AR to defend my house. I keep adding to the savings account so that we have options if our world does change dramatically.

Could I be totally wrong and we are on an inevitable course to full scale civil war with every able bodied man and boy killing and dying "brother against brother" style? Absolutely. We won't know until we get there.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Revolutions are always impossible...until one day they aren't.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast