Thread: S&W Performance Center M&P Shield Ported 9mm w/IWB holster - Tampa, FL pick up only -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

S&W Performance Center M&P Shield Ported 9mm w/IWB holster - Tampa, FL pick up only -

Tampa pick up for 3 reasons. Way too busy to mess with shipping hassles, I don't have PayPal and lastly I want the buyer to be able to inspect it first so they are happy with it. Also I will need to see a valid FL CCW/CCL please in addition to fill out bill of sale. Thanks

This Performance Center Shield is equipped with Hi Viz sights, Talon grips and is an absolute dream to shoot as the trigger is significantly improved over the stock Shield(same trigger that comes in the M&P 2.0). Comes with both the 7 and 8 round factory magazines as well as the Smith & Wesson paperwork. I will also include a Beretta hard shell case from another handgun that oddly fits the Shield with both magazines perfectly. Lastly a Tulster IWB kydex adjustable retention holster I tried a bunch and you don't even know you are wearing this one(difficult for me I'm 6'1" 170). The ported barrel and slide reduces the muzzle flip common with sub-compacts it's a joy to shoot. The only reason I'm letting this go is my dad went to a 380 and is giving me his Shield PC and I don't need 2. $425

Please PM with email if you'd like to see pictures I can't seem to get them small enough to post here. Thanks
    Last edited by sasquatchoslav; 10-25-19 at 15:01.