Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Karl Sokol Hi Power Build

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Does the safety dig into your thumb? I find that the traditional ambi safety digs into the back of my thumb where the web is and really beats up that spot after a few mags
    The Sokol safety is more like the C&S safety in size and shape. It doesn't have that sort of fat/thick area on both sides of the safety axle.

Speaking of C&S; they have a new style extended safety. The paddle is a little bigger and lower than their original model. It looks pretty close to the extended safety offered by Novak.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Awesome custom HP, love the Novak sights. Congrats on your choice of smiths.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE31 View Post
    Awesome custom HP, love the Novak sights. Congrats on your choice of smiths.
    As you probably know, Novak makes a rear for the Browning that looks sort of like 1911 rear but has a smaller base. I'm sure it works fine but the 1911 rear looks better in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234