Thread: APO SABER MRCS-AR

Feedback Score

APO SABER MRCS-AR

Hello I wanted a different stock for my Remington 700 ACC-SD so I ordered the APO stock for $350 shipped there having a sale retails $950 should have by monday will give an update once I get the stock ,geoff3

Feedback Score
    I just ordered the APO complete rifle last week from Cabela’s. On sale for $849 for the complete rifle. Be interested to hear your take on the chassis. This will de my first foray into longer range precision. Hope it performs well in 6.5. Now it is coming down to choosing a scope that will match the performance of the round.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PrarieDog View Post
    I just ordered the APO complete rifle last week from Cabela’s. On sale for $849 for the complete rifle. Be interested to hear your take on the chassis. This will de my first foray into longer range precision. Hope it performs well in 6.5. Now it is coming down to choosing a scope that will match the performance of the round.

My first custom bolt gun came with the APO SABER-FORRST Mod 1. It was actually a great chassis. It did not have the carbon fiber forend as most of them have now, but it was still a damn good piece of machining. I wanted a KMW Sentinel desperately so I sold the APO, but I do miss it.

Regarding your optics, I think the better question to ask is what is your budget for them, and what is going to be the primary/secondary (if any) uses of this system?

Feedback Score
    Not to thread jack but I was planing on about 2k for the scope.