Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JPC 2.0/First Spear Tubes Mod

Feedback Score
    I received my JPC 2.0 cummerbund mods back from A&A Tactical and was pleasantly surprised at the quality work performed by Austin. I requested a mod incorporating FS tubes similar to what Down Range Gear produced and Austin delivered without infringing on DRG's design. The mods work flawlessly and appreciate his attention to detail in matching the pull tabs of the tubes with the Crye emergency doffing tabs. I would have to say A&A Tactical's pricing is second to none and substantially lower than other shops or manufacture modifications. Their turn-around time was also very reasonable for those who need their gear back quickly. Austin felt bad about having to extend his original turn-around time by a few days due to an unforeseen workload and threw in one of their Peltor, MSA, TCI headsets cover (DEPHC) for my "wait". Excellent product, excellent customer service, don't hesitate to use A&A Tactical for your future needs.

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3BNRANGER View Post
    I received my JPC 2.0 cummerbund mods back from A&A Tactical and was pleasantly surprised at the quality work performed by Austin. I requested a mod incorporating FS tubes similar to what Down Range Gear produced and Austin delivered without infringing on DRG's design. The mods work flawlessly and appreciate his attention to detail in matching the pull tabs of the tubes with the Crye emergency doffing tabs. I would have to say A&A Tactical's pricing is second to none and substantially lower than other shops or manufacture modifications. Their turn-around time was also very reasonable for those who need their gear back quickly. Austin felt bad about having to extend his original turn-around time by a few days due to an unforeseen workload and threw in one of their Peltor, MSA, TCI headsets cover (DEPHC) for my "wait". Excellent product, excellent customer service, don't hesitate to use A&A Tactical for your future needs.

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg
    Man! That came out awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12