Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRP w/x300 Kydex Help

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

TRP w/x300 Kydex Help

My usual "go to" kydex companies (Bravo, Comp Tac, Raven) dont seem to make a OWB kydex holster for the TRP w / x300 (or any other WML). Need some suggestions for major kydex companies who are making these. Thx

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I bought some C&G holsters and they were GTG. I had issues with one, (nobodys fault) they made me another holster and let me keep the other. Great Customer service.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    JM Custom or Squared Away Customs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Look at HolsterCo to see if they can make what you need.

www.miholsterco.com

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I bought some C&G holsters and they were GTG. I had issues with one, (nobodys fault) they made me another holster and let me keep the other. Great Customer service.

PB
    +1 for C&G. They make solid gear.
    Owner/Instructor at Resolute Response

Feedback Score
    I've got two holsters from these guys on order. Haven't received them yet (7-8 week lead time on custom stuff) so I can't give a review, but they seem to be similar to most other Kydex companies and have a lot of custom options.

https://blackpointtactical.com/shop/light-mounted/

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I am running a BCA Light Bearing Holster from Bravo Concealment with my TRP/x300. I don't see it on their website, you may want to give them a call. They have to have the mold. I got mine in July of 2016.

Feedback Score
    Wow. So far, Post_6's recommendation, BlackPointTactical.com, has the best website which indicates product(s) for the OP's set-up.
    Many of the older holster companies being recommended no longer seem to advertise 1911-based holsters, which said to me, they don't want to be bothered with a holster which may only sell once every month or two.

For the OP, "TRP" may be too vague as there are full rail and half-rail TRP models.
    Also, "X300" may be accurate but there are now X300U-A and X300U-B models (and more) now on the market with the older X300 no longer being made.
    Also, just saying "Kydex" is one step and we can assume for a combo that size, it'd be OWB, but every once in a while, someone will want an IWB style.

My last thought was consider Safariland, although I find Safariland's website difficult to use, at times.
    http://www.safariland.com/holster-finder

Feedback Score
    Try Kaliban Cloak. Call him - Eugene may be able to help you out.

https://kcloakusa.com/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    I am running a BCA Light Bearing Holster from Bravo Concealment with my TRP/x300. I don't see it on their website, you may want to give them a call. They have to have the mold. I got mine in July of 2016.
    Yeah...BCA told me straight up they dont make it for the TRP with any type of WML. Weird cuz I thought at one time they did, which you just verified.

L-2.....correct in that it's an OWB. I'd hate to carry this beast IWB. I have the 1/2 and full rail TRP Op and wanted a kydex holster to run both actually, even if it meant having to buy two. Not sure if if the same rig could accommodate a 1/2 and a full rail. I contacted a few of those companies listed and both quoted me far out lead times.....5-7 weeks. Frustrating to be honest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast