In the fairly short time I've haunted this forum, there seems to be a fair number of Beretta fans, but I haven't seen a lot of talk about the trigger job in a bag from Langdon Tactical. I bought my M9 a little over six months ago. It didn't take long to put some LTT G10 grips, G kit, and 14# hammer spring in it. The hammer spring took the DA trigger to around 8lb 2oz, SA to about 4lb 6oz, with a pretty gritty feel midway through the DA pull.

I hit a little over 5000 rounds a couple weeks ago, so I headed over to Langdon's website to get a new recoil spring. I decided while I was at it that I might as well spring for a TJIB and a steel trigger. Parts arrived mid last week. Took about an hour from start to finish. Hot damn, that's by far the best trigger I've ever seen on a pistol. With the 13# hammer spring, it lands right where it's advertised. When first installed DA was right at 7#, after about 300 rounds it's pretty consistent at 6lb 10oz, SA is at 3lb 6 oz.

What other mods have ya'll done to your 92's? Who's done all their own work to them, or sent it off to have someone else do the work? I'm not all that mechanically inclined, but this is probably the easiest gun to work on I've ever been around.