Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 92/M9 Mods - Trigger Job in a Bag

Feedback Score
    Ernest just put out a new video on hammer spring weight. They have found that 13# is the absolute best balance of good trigger and reliable ignition. With an otherwise stock gun, I was running 14#, and I still find that to have been a pretty good balance for me sans the other parts of the trigger job. With the TJIB, I am running the 13#.

Quote Originally Posted by sndt1319 View Post
    Has anyone added just the new LTT Trigger bar to an otherwise stock gun? Is it worth it without the rest of the TJIAB? I did pick up a slide with dovetail sights off of Brownells. Once I get back from deployment I'm excited to see how it looks on a stock gun.
    It's amazing, but if I was going to do anything different, it would be go back to the stock trigger bar. Combined with the pretty light SA trigger mine has now, it's as absolutely as short as I would ever want it. When I have some time, I might swap them back out just to compare.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Has anyone added just the new LTT Trigger bar to an otherwise stock gun? Is it worth it without the rest of the TJIAB? I did pick up a slide with dovetail sights off of Brownells. Once I get back from deployment I'm excited to see how it looks on a stock gun.
    Yeah I can't as all my TJIAB have the Wilson Combat trigger bar.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I have about 4500 rounds through my first Langdon Vertec with a 13# spring, and zero light strikes. The vast majority of it was CCI 147-grain 9mm. My carry load is Federal 147-grain hST, zero light strikes as well.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I did a conical bushing for mines on a barsto barrel.

That helped immensely.

D springs and recoil springs helped.

Haven't done the trigger in a bag but I have over 4k rds so far and its smoothed out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Ernst did my trigger job 10 years ago and it truly was an upgrade - tagging this thread as I would be interested in this "trigger job in a bag"
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m4fun View Post
    Ernst did my trigger job 10 years ago and it truly was an upgrade - tagging this thread as I would be interested in this "trigger job in a bag"
    After about a thousand rounds since I put it in, the DA trigger is right around 6lb 9oz, SA 3lb 1oz. I've been more than impressed with it.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If that was the one, single thing you did to the gun then yes, I'd say definitely worth it.

Feedback Score
    Thanks Sinster

Feedback Score
    Does anyone have a link to the parts in a bag? i have a 5 year old M9 that i never even fired. I had one about a year before but sold it because i did not like it.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast