Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VA Special Elections 2019

Feedback Score
    If this enemy victory is looking as likely as it is, Virginians who have decided not to surrender their liberty to the state need to start communicating OFFLINE. Not on a public forum.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bumping to see what happens with this today.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    I did my part, but my county is too far gone.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    Does U-Haul have an app? Asking for a friend.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    It looks the Democrats will have won at least a two vote majority in both the Senate and House.

If the Dems do everything they've promised Virginia will have stricter gun laws that New York by the end of 2020.

Edit: - They'll have a majority of 1 vote in the Senate, probably 4 in the House.
    Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 11-05-19 at 21:40.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    when Amazon moves in, the State will get bluer!

As I have posted before, when Cyber Command moved into Ft. Meade, the influx has turned AA County blue.

How sad!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    All I can say is the big igloo in VA finnabe lit if this goes through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is actually worse than Calif. We have grandfathering here and an injunction against the mag ban. It's still horrible here of course. I feel terrible for you guys in VA. You're about to feel the insanity and wrath of the Dems.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Democrats are a virus. They infest one area, turn it into total shit, then move on.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    This is actually worse than Calif. We have grandfathering here and an injunction against the mag ban. It's still horrible here of course. I feel terrible for you guys in VA. You're about to feel the insanity and wrath of the Dems.
    That's the truth.

Edit to add:

Republicans actually beat Dems in voter turn out by just over 35,000 voters (822,344 to 787,101) but still lost control. This is because of the redrawing of some house districts ordered by SCOTUS this past year at the outcome of the State Democratic Party's Gerrymandering case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elect...f_BRF6SwnhUF04
    Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 11-05-19 at 21:47.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    One of the biggest wins was a guy who was dis-barred, spent time in jail, took advantage of his under aged office assistant, and who knows what else.

Black face baby killer Governor is rejoicing.

The Muslim woman he paid off to shut her pie hole also won her election.

They will now do exactly what Alex V has said. They will turn VA into a shit show.

I'm pretty well ready to leave. We had a couple of people that won good races.

Northham is going to want payback for being outed in blackface. He will do that with the 2A.

All they need now is TX and it's checkmate. Presidential elections will be a thing of the past.

D21-R19 Senate
    Not sure on house... I think it's a 4-5 seat lead.

The Borg is alive an well in Virginia. Ralph "baby killer" Northam what an absolute piece of mealy mouth trash and now he leads the rally. It's embarrassing. This loss tonight doesn't really feel like a battle lost, it just feels like a giant embarrassment to know what shallow two faced people won for the Dems. If the VA government was now a person it would be Bill Maher. You feel like you need a bath just thinking about it.

Who would have guessed 15 years ago that a flamboyant real estate developer and reality show star would be the only hope to save The Constitution by appointing right minded judges to the court systems?
    Last edited by tb-av; 11-05-19 at 22:41.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast