Thread: Looking for a magazine case/pouch for a Glock 43X

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Looking for a magazine case/pouch for a Glock 43X

I have a single stack blackhawk magazine case/pouch that works great for the G43, BUT unable to insert a 43X magazine.

What brand & model single stack magazine case/pouch are you using for 43X?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    JM Custom Kydex or Milt Sparks (for leather) are all I use for all holsters and pouches. Either would be able to make a top-notch pouch for the 43x.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I recently purchased the JM Custom AIWB High-Ride Single Pistol Mag Pouch for my G48. Comes with an option for Discreet Carry Clips. I haven't had a chance to train with it much yet, but initial impressions are positive.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Works on a 43 and a 19 so it should work:

https://www.safariland.com/magazine/...ble-32242.html

A rare one size fits all that works, although I wouldn't go back and forth constantly since I would assume larger magazines will eventually become it's set shape.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Another reason why this site is heads above the others, the replies to my honest question, received great suggestions/recommendations . Thanks fellow M4carbine members.

Posted the same question on my home state firearm forum and only received one reply,his reply "back pocket"

Again thanks!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Maybe I'm not understanding the original question, for overt/range use why wouldn't any expandable elastic-banded flapped/open top or taco-style mag pouch work?
    As far as EDC/concealability, I've been using the BFG belt-mounted ten-speed pistol pouch for a while now. Should fit any pistol mag, and it's stupid thin and concealable. I've actually forgotten I'm wearing mags with these things...
    Perhaps not the best for constant re-insertions, but I'm not to worried about that in an EDC role anyway.

https://www.blueforcegear.com/gear/belt
    Last edited by Jellybean; 10-31-19 at 12:24.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Maybe I'm not understanding the original question, for overt/range use why wouldn't any expandable elastic-banded flapped/open top or taco-style mag pouch work?
    As far as EDC/concealability, I've been using the BFG belt-mounted ten-speed pistol pouch for a while now. Should fit any pistol mag, and it's stupid thin and concealable. I've actually forgotten I'm wearing mags with these things...
    Perhaps not the best for constant re-insertions, but I'm not to worried about that in an EDC role anyway.

https://www.blueforcegear.com/gear/belt
    I wanted to use my G43 single stack EDC pouch with my G43X, the issue is the G43X magazine doesn't fit. Received an email from Blackhawk, stating the G43X & G48 magazines will fit in any G19 etc magazine holder/pouch. Tested it last night and big as dog poop fits like a glove.

Saves me some coins from purchasing from JBcustoms or Safariland.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Another vote for both the JMCK options. I too recently got the high ride for my G48 and it works great. I've got his regular mag pouch for my P30 and have used it for years with great success. Also, for what it's worth, both my G48 and P30 are carried in JMCK "George" AIWB holsters.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I also use and recommend the JM custom kydex.