Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BRT EZTUNE Gas Tubes

Feedback Score
    How many people do we need to get a group buy on a set?

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Based on Criterion's numbers that would be four gas tubes over the life of a barrel adding between $200 and $240 to its lifetime cost.
    I understand that, but weighed against $6000(yesterday's ball ammo prices) to $14000(today's ball ammo prices) it's a small expense.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    It lasts longer than 5,000 rounds, in my experience. How long, I dunno. When I changed the one in my 11.3 it still looked OK, but I didn’t try to measure the orifice. It was definitely still smaller than a regular tube. I changed it because I wanted it to change from full-time suppressed to 50/50.

Worst case, it just becomes a regular gas tube, right?
    Last edited by 1168; 06-25-21 at 11:54.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I installed a BRT insert a few years ago. It fixed the issue but the tube would have been much easier.

You can always make your own inserts. Its not an industry secret, just a PITA.

Its easy to say the tube is too expensive, but I wouldn't try to make a living selling them for less (or even for the same price).

Andy

Feedback Score
    agreed. Had the tube been around when I bought the insert I would have gone for that. I would be interested to know why Clint made the switch and if he has seen any practical differences between the two methods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I went with the gas block insert that BRT used to sell. Set it, and forget it. Wish they still offered it.
    The OdinWorks tunable "set-&-forget" GB works much easier, and if you need to, you can adjust it. This way you can dial it in to exactly what you need.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Sharing a little recent feedback from some very happy customers.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    This was an excellent solution to solving an overgassed situation on a suppressed firearm with an aluminum bolt carrier.

Prior to installing the EZTUNE I could not take advantage of the Superlative Arms "bleed-off" gas block.

Now the firearm ejects where it should and most of the gas is directed forward and the BCG stays much cleaner, Great Job on this product.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    The BRT EZTUNE gas tube absolutely transformed the recoil of my rifle from a sharp kicking mule to a soft manageable push.

Without the need for an adjustable gas block you retain the reliability of the solid gas block. Highly recommend!

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    You guys did great, runs great with less recoil and very little, if any, gas to the face with a 10.5" carbine suppressed. Just the ticket!!!

Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Very pleased with the pre-set gas tube. Used it on a Ballistic Advantage 10.3" Hanson profile (.750). Gas port measured .760" (#48 bit), it was way over gassed.

Before the EZTUNE it needed an H3 and Sprinco Red to give me a 2 o'clock ejection with XM193, 3 o'clock with 55gr .223, short stroked on Tula .223 barely ejecting.

Now it runs everything, XM193, .223 and even Tula .223 (won't lock open on last round but feeds fine) with ejection from 3-4 o'clock on a carbine buffer and mil-spec spring. (193 at 3, Tula at 4)

I only use steel case to test reliability so I am very pleased with this EZTUNE gas tube, it will be recommended to everyone I know.

Thanks
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Clint- any ETA on configurable mid-length gas tubes? I know a guy who'd love one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by opngrnd View Post
    Clint- any ETA on configurable mid-length gas tubes? I know a guy who'd love one.
    I second this!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    We should have configurable MID length EZTUNEs reloaded next week.
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast