Thread: Short barrel 9mm

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Short barrel 9mm

I know that 124gr. +P Gold Dot and 147gr. HST are the preferred loads for a compact or full-size pistol.

But what about the micros like the Shield and the G43?

I have noticed that manufacturers have specific load marketed as being ideal for short barrels.

What performs the best from a micro 9mm?
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Youtube guy “Shooting the bull” did a series of tests on this called “9mm ammo quest”; might wanna check that out. Also consider looking at Lucky Gunner Labs, Tnoutdoors, and The Chopping Block.

I carry Ranger T 147 (RA9T) in my G43 (and G19), as it consistently performs well in all barrel lengths I have seen it tested in.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Youtube guy “Shooting the bull” did a series of tests on this called “9mm ammo quest”; might wanna check that out. Also consider looking at Lucky Gunner Labs, Tnoutdoors, and The Chopping Block.

I carry Ranger T 147 (RA9T) in my G43 (and G19), as it consistently performs well in all barrel lengths I have seen it tested in.
    I’ve never seen anything from Shootingthebull410. I’ve just checked out his channel.
    That’s a lot of info to sort through.
    Thanks!