Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Budget .223/5.56 "Precision" Upper?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    Yeah, but $725 w/o a BCG...

It's a Criterion barrel (good, I know), but $850ish (w/BCG) is too rich for my blood, and/or I'd rather go Black River or Compass Lake at that price point.

Feedback Score
    I will 2nd (or 3rd) WOA. I bought a complete 20 upper and it is very accurate. Here are some 5 shot groups at 100 and 10 shot group at 500 yards (52 gr smk and 77gr smk respectively)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I love me some WOA uppers and had one, but it went south on me for no reason. Maybe a fluke, but my BCM's have never gone south. YMMV

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Thanks, guys...

WOA would be nice, but those ALG handguards with the slots at 2, 4, 8, and 10 o'clock are a deal-breaker for me. Maybe if WOA will start building 16" uppers with their own "TR" handguards...

Anyway, this project is on hold until at least the second half of next year (2020), because I just lucked into a S&W 610 and a Glock 24 slide (thank you, GunBroker), and my attention and disposable income until next August are thereby accounted for...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456