Thread: Les Baer TRS with FCS and Severns Hard Hat...extra fitted parts too

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Les Baer TRS with FCS and Severns Hard Hat...extra fitted parts too

[B] Not interested in trades, and I do not have, use or support PayPal so USPS Money Order.

Les Baer TRS (Thunder Ranch Special) 5” barrel 1911 in 45ACP with FCS and Severns Hard Hat.

This very nice pistol has a build date of January 2009, and has a very low round count. The original owner fired 50 rounds and found out the 1911 was not his firearm of choice. I am the second owner and fired about 300 flawless rounds before sending to Severns Custom in July 2017 to get some minor upgrades (shorten/flatten both slide stops, fit/tune spare extractor) and his Hard Hat Treatment on the entire pistol including the spare parts. The gun has one “silvery” colored blemish on right side of frame about 1 inch forward of the trigger guard that is shown in pics. Challis grip screw bushings were installed along with a set of VZ Operator 2 “Punisher” grips, and VZ black colored Turbo grip screws. The original tritium sights were very dim so I had them replaced with a 10-8 U-Notch rear and 10-8 fiber optic front (the spare fiber optic rods will be included). Fifty rounds have been fired since the Hard Hat treatment during my CCW Qualification and it ran flawlessly. It comes with a soft gun sock, one Wilson Combat magazine finished in Hard Hat Treatment with Tripp follower kit, one stainless Wilson Combat magazine with a Tripp follower kit, cardboard box with matching Serial Number label (box is longer than the ones I have previously seen so I don’t know if it is original)

Priced at $2350 shipped to your selected FFL.

Additional spare parts fit and finished by Severns Custom:
    Slide Stop
    Extended Magazine Release
    Harrison Design Extractor
    Harrison Design Firing Pin Retainer

Replaced/spare parts:
    Harrison Design Firing Pin
    Wilson Combat Flat-Wire Recoil Spring System
    Challis grips screw bushings
    VZ black colored Turbo grip screws
    VZ grips Operator II Black Punisher #2 Engraving
    10-8 Rear Sight