Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beretta APX

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    This is very interesting. I bought a 9mm compact and installed a centurion frame. The pistol is 100% reliable, feels good, I like the sights and appears to be very well made. Unfortunately, the trigger on mine is bad and the accuracy is horrible. It's like it's shooting knuckleballs. Reliability is obviously most important for a carry gun, but I wouldn't carry it simply because of how inaccurate mine is. It's also a little wide.
    Have you tried changing backstraps? Mine shot to teh left until I put the large backstrap on it. Then, it shot perfectly.

I also had a hard time shooting the gun accurately with the factory sights, until I blacked out the rer dots with electrical tape - prior to getting the Ameriglo sights. The front dot is bigger than the rear dots, and that was throwing me off.

Sorry to hear about the trigger, though

Feedback Score
    Well, I blacked out the front and rear sight and am pleased with the accuracy.

I liked it enough to buy a Centurion frame and magazines.

After about 750 rounds and no malfunctions with everything from steel cased 115g wolf to my HST 124g+P carry ammo, the trigger has gotten better, kinda like a Glock, but starting out from a better place.

Overall, it's a lot of gun for $330 bucks.

I'm seriously considering the Target model that's RMR ready based upon my experience with the compact/centurion model.

If swapping sights at home with a pusher was easy, I'd consider jumping in completely, but, alas, to no avail.....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    DO IT, Goalie, they are amazing pistols for the price.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123