Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Johnny's Reloading Bench temperature sensitivity testing

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I am too impatient to wait on the Chargemaster to throw a full charge so I set the powder measure on the Dillon a couple of grains under, dump that in the pan and thus use the Chargemaster as a trickler to finish off. Works for me and cuts the time considerably. I also use the MacDonalds straw and reset the times and really like the way mine works.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 12-03-19 at 10:18.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    The McDonalds straw deal is where you cut a piece of McDonalds straw and slide it into the output tube. It smooths the flow rate of powder kernels. Less clumping at the mouth of the output tube. The chargemaster can't see that there's a big pile of kernals ready to drop when it's nudging the load up to weight. I'll some flick the output tube if I can see that it's getting ready to Eff me with an over dump.
    Ok, thanks. I have the Charge master “Lite” and have had very few over charges (3, maybe 4 out of a 100). I am also curious about the “programming” of the charge master mentioned earlier and does it apply to the newer “Lite” version of the machine.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    Ok, thanks. I have the Charge master “Lite” and have had very few over charges (3, maybe 4 out of a 100). I am also curious about the “programming” of the charge master mentioned earlier and does it apply to the newer “Lite” version of the machine.
    Good Grief... the other night I swear I was getting 50-60% over charges by 2 to 4 tenths. I was so close to smashing that mother f@#ker to pieces.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Good Grief... the other night I swear I was getting 50-60% over charges by 2 to 4 tenths. I was so close to smashing that mother f@#ker to pieces.
    Ha, maybe my CM lite isn’t “broken” in yet. Lol.
    Does the CM have the trickler function of the output tube like the Lite version does? The output tube rotates slowly as the charge weight that is set and desired is approached.

Feedback Score
    BTW....JRB sure has some informative videos for sure on YT. Except one of his .300 Blk videos where subsonic reloads are being tested without a suppressor. All kinds of FTFs. Can’t figure out why someone would NOT test subsonic reloads/work ups with out the gun being suppressed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234