Nobody is doubting Kristanna Loken who was the only reason to watch T3 aside from the M1919 and the epic The Day After style ending.

I mean she looks like on of them Super Aryan Nazi Girls from Wolfenstein with gold Lugers or like she could have been an Amazon Warrior like Red Sonja who pisses on men to assert dominance.

I mean I cannot fault the actresses. They are all tall and I would totally knock the books out of their hand at school to let them know I liked them.

But the writing of these movies was TERRIBLE. Seriously the Dark Horse comics were better.

I still like Salvation and Moon Bloodgood was likewise not bad. Like she was some kinda oriental but also 6 foot tall

And she bombed robots with an A-10. I mean again they have these quality actresses but the writing is bad.

I still maintain Anton Yelchin was a good Reese and Chekhov. You cannot convince me otherwise.

It also angers me that these movies have pretty diverse actresses who are 6 foot or better and all I ever come across in the world are pissants.