Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Dark Fate (Review)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Terminator: Dark Fate (Review)

Linda Hamilton and Arnold are back together in this latest installment of the franchise. The movie is full of modern all inclusive woke-ness which gets annoying, dialogue is awful, ending is predictable and rehashed from 100 prior movies. Hamilton can't act her way out of a paper bag, and it's almost 200m worth of over produced meh. Seeing Arnold return as the original terminator has some fun moments, the visuals and action are good, and the new hybrid lady not-a-terminator-but-sort-is, played by Mackenzie Davis does a good job of what she's given. Watchable on rental but no apparant effort made to do anything remotely original in this one. C+

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Saw it when it Thursday I liked it. It could have done without some of the current social BS but I enjoyed watching it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Get woke - go broke

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I logged in hoping you would have a review. I saw it Friday because I can’t pass up a terminator movie especially seeing as it is supposed to be a direct sequel to T2. I thought it was decent, the hybrid was cool. There were plot holes....my first thought was why doesn’t the Rev 9 just use a drone...and alas he does but not very wisely.

I didn’t feel it was as “woke” as everyone keeps saying..meh.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Yea, action good, deleting/killing John Conner not so good! Agree some funny stuff,action very good and yea the "enhanced" fighter kinda cool,,BUT because I'm a geek and think about this crap,,WTF does she need Meds because she gets tired fast,but in the end they rip out her power sorce so they can kill the new Terminator,when I thought about that I was yea,right,,kinda lame. Oh well went with my Son & 14 year old grandson and we had fun,,so basic Family time/fun mission accomplished !

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The movie is bombing it appears. Per my review, not real surprised, and of course for people under say 40-ish, Arnold is just not a ticket seller any more and few remember Hamilton at all, so...

https://variety.com/2019/film/box-of...op-1203391309/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I had never seen the site.

Drenched with humor, covered in jokes, and delivered with sarcasm and a side of profanity-
    A meal of truth has been placed on the table.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I liked it....

Don't care ...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Saw this yesterday and thought it was pretty good. I liked that they ignored all of the stuff after T2. The Mexico scene was pretty good with the computer enhancements (where John gets shot). Took me back to high school sorta. I agree that the acting by Hamilton was pretty bad. However the fact that she was in it was the only reason I went to see it. I feel that most movies these days are just going for the over the top action stuff with no real original ideas, and this one was the same. In the future scenes when the leader was repetitively referred to as "commander" was to obvious that they were trying to stay gender neutral.

Overall a run of the mill action flick. Again if it was anything other than a real part three, I would have waited for it to come out on tv
    USMC MSGT Ret. 1371

SEMPER PARATUS Certified AR-15 Armorer

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -Alexander Hamilton

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast