Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6.5 CM finally impressed me & Magnetto Speed Hit indicator T1000 pretty cool

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Went out again today and the Hit indicators saved our arse. There was no way we could see hits at 1,000 or 1,300 and the indicators saved us. Crazy too with it being winter when we normally don't struggle with mirage. We would have thought "MISS". Wow got no report on the "DINK" either.

I cant tout enough these indicators if you shoot long range.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Went out again today and the Hit indicators saved our arse. There was no way we could see hits at 1,000 or 1,300 and the indicators saved us. Crazy too with it being winter when we normally don't struggle with mirage. We would have thought "MISS". Wow got no report on the "DINK" either.

I cant tout enough these indicators if you shoot long range.

PB
    Cold ass day to be out in the desert
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    It was a tit bit nipple, but the wind wasn't bad like it has been. That and the sunshine was the only saving graces.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    Cold ass day to be out in the desert
    It felt colder in town oddly enough. Hit indicators were very helpful with the mirage and moist ground. (no dust kick up on misses)
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123