Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LeBaron family murdered by Cartel in Mexico.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

LeBaron family murdered by Cartel in Mexico.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lebaron...ck-2019-11-05/

At least nine U.S. citizens, including six children, who lived in a Mormon community in northern Mexico were killed Monday in a hail of gunfire, according to family members and Mexican officials. Relatives said they suspected it was a case of mistaken identity by drug cartel gunmen, but there has been no confirmation of a motive in the attack.
    Family members told "CBS This Morning" that the FBI has opened an investigation into the killings. It happened Monday near the town of Bavispe, about 100 miles south of the Arizona border. The victims all left their community at the same time in three separate cars, some were traveling back to the U.S., some to a neighboring town for a wedding.
    The families are members of the La Mora settlement, a decades-old community in Sonora state founded as an offshoot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
    One relative said he located one of the burned-out, bullet-ridden SUVs containing the remains of his nephew's wife and her four children, twin seven-month old babies and two other children aged 8 and 10.

It's time to send in the Military, the FBI was applicable about a decade ago. This just got off of the chain.
    No amount of pressure on Mexican Politicians is going to fix this.
    Last edited by Averageman; 11-05-19 at 12:30.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I agree. Time to get really serious.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Part of my take on this is, "If you're an American Citizen living in Cartel land, maybe you need to pack your bags and Get the Fook out of Dodge."

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Military won't intervene shit.

The guns were probably the ones given to them by us.

Call me cynical.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing. George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Shouldn't we be more concerned with the Kurds, half a planet away tho?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Shouldn't we be more concerned with the Kurds, half a planet away tho?
    Concerned, not more concerned.

What would happen if we nudged the governments of the Central American countries toward cleaning up their governments and improving the conditions for their citizens by earmarking 1/2 the money we give to Israel and the Sauds for them?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Most of you know that I’m pretty anti-war, but this seems like a good time for DoD to do send a message and make a hundred or so examples.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    1. Declare the Cartels a terrorist organization.

2. Issue No Travel Advisory for U.S. citizens to Mexico.

3. Build the wall.

4.Drone Strikes on known targets.

5. Highlight the corruption of the Mexican Government.

6. Seize cartel funds.

7. Blockade and inspect shipments into Mexico from China.

8. Declare MS13 other Mexican and Central American gangs as terrorists.

9. Declare war on the Cartels through Congress and issue orders of any dealers or associates with drugs, or human trafficking dealings with the cartels as traitors and enemies of the U.S.

10. Legalize marijuana in the U.S.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Scorched earth these heathen.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    lmfao.

The cartels are the Mexican government.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    5. Highlight the corruption of the Mexican Government.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast