Thread: In Soviet Russia, bike rides You!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

In Soviet Russia, bike rides You!

I'm always intrigued with a Ural, but have been broken down enough with English bikes and cars not not trust old/new Soviet technology. Except maybe the engine.

Last edited by Mauser KAR98K; 12-28-19 at 10:57.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    Visit Russia - Before Russia visits you!

Feedback Score
    Looks like fun - I've seen one of those up at Canyonlands National Park a few years ago. Some guy had all his belongings on it and was traveling across country.

I personally ride a 2012 Triumph Tiger 800XC with Touratech side cases and top case, gps, and Clearwater LED aux lighting.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I have friends that own them and I've driven them a few times. They are fun and my friends are working on them pretty often. The real downside to me is that 55-60 is really it. That and the price of course.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    New ones are slightly updated. Modern brakes and electronics. 2wd with side car is great! Remember driving in one with my uncle back in the day. If you're really interested there's a forum dedicated to the Ural