Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: LeBaron family murdered by Cartel in Mexico.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Where they came up with 155 is a mystery. My WAG would be closer to 20-30.
    A lot of this stuff like shooting someone some crazy amount of time, beheading them or hanging them upside down with their gentiles in their mouths isn't so much to kill them, but to instill fear that the next guy isn't going to make the same mistake.
    If it's all about creating as much fear as possible, there's no such thing as overkill?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Where they came up with 155 is a mystery. My WAG would be closer to 20-30.
    Yeah, looks that way to me too.

The late 19th century feud victim soaked up 27 (best I can recall) before succumbing...not quickly either, so the 155 was mind boggling.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    A lot of this stuff like shooting someone some crazy amount of time, beheading them or hanging them upside down with their gentiles in their mouths isn't so much to kill them, but to instill fear that the next guy isn't going to make the same mistake.
    If it's all about creating as much fear as possible, there's no such thing as overkill?
    True, but the article headline of 155 hits, body of the article mention of 155 empties, and the video footage don't jibe.

Video looked bad enough to me, but assuming a reporter or someone had to embellish.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The United States is full.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well it better not be, at least for the time being the LeBron's are leaving Mexico.

Feedback Score
    Business as usual in Mexico. The only reason this even made the news up here is because the shootees happen to be american. The cartels will slaughter anybody.
    Last edited by prepare; 11-11-19 at 19:31.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I listened to an interview about the LeBaron murders with former DEA agent Michael Levin (who has some serious cred, look him up). He says this was a targeted hit to send a clear message because there was an informant inside that family.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The whole situation is utterly baffling to me. There are so many different facets to this. As bad as it is in Mexico, the problem is just as bad here in the US. We have the cartels working with MS13, Surrenos, Mexican Mafia and other gangs here in the USA to establish drug routes here. There are Cartel manufacturing and grow operations in our national forests and parks. Cartel submarines carrying tons of drugs into the US. Illegals carrying drugs across the border for the cartels when they come into the country. I know from talking to LE that they know what is going on, but nothing seems to get done about it. It's like when we take one step forward, they are already 50 ahead of us. To make it even worse, our politicians, like Pelosi and others, are working with that creep Soros and his organizations like La Familia and others to put together these caravans in Central America that end up walking into the cartel areas and get taken advantage of. They mule drugs across the border for the cartels. They women get raped. When they get up in the USA, alot of times they will be taken hostage and made to call their families to demand a ransom be paid. Happens all the time.

Just here in VA, the cartels have established drug routes up all the interstates. Galax is overrun with cartel people. Out where I'm at, the Mex restaurants are laundering money for MS 13 and have been doing it for years. They actually own a hotel in Pound VA where their thugs that get into trouble in northern VA can run to and hide out. MS13 is all over northern VA, not to mention cartel people. I was talking with someone else here recently that said MS13 it trying to take over control in the Shenandoah Valley. I just wonder when enough is enough and something real gets done about the situation.

I guess the whole thing pretty much revolves around addicts here in the USA demand for drugs and nothing will get done til that is addressed.
    Last edited by teufelhund1918; 11-14-19 at 06:40.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    opps. double tap.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I believe the number of kidnappings in Tucson has increased rather dramatically.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast