G&R Tactical
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 120

Thread: LeBaron family murdered by Cartel in Mexico.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,751
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by armtx77 View Post
    Not that this matters, but it is a piece being left out of the reports I have read. These were polygamists, returning from one of their franchises, that specializes in grooming young woman to be married off. Hence in another country.
    A guy I am training, two of the people who were killed, are his cousins that he grew up with in Colorado City AZ.

    They usually have to pay a safe passage "fee" coming back into the country. The Cartels know what is going on and as long as money is getting handed out, that all is bueno.
    I know quite a bit about this bunch, and they have loose ties to the FLDS, the sect on the Arizona/Utah line in Colorado City, AZ and Hilldale, UT. This group has a connection to that Cliven Bundy "rancher" and his sons who had the standoff in Nevada, then the Malheur fiasco in Oregon. I've done business with that sect over the years and they have relatives here in New Mexico, whom I know personally.

    The group in Mexico all have relatives connected to that sect, but they are not as hardcore as the FLDS under Warren Jeffs. They kind of became a Mormon sect of their own, accepting limited plural marriage, but not an integral part of their faith. For the most part quiet people who just want to be left alone.
    Last edited by OH58D; 11-05-19 at 14:45.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,393
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    1. Declare the Cartels a terrorist organization.

    2. Issue No Travel Advisory for U.S. citizens to Mexico.

    3. Build the wall.

    4.Drone Strikes on known targets.

    5. Highlight the corruption of the Mexican Government.

    6. Seize cartel funds.

    7. Blockade and inspect shipments into Mexico from China.

    8. Declare MS13 other Mexican and Central American gangs as terrorists.

    9. Declare war on the Cartels through Congress and issue orders of any dealers or associates with drugs, or human trafficking dealings with the cartels as traitors and enemies of the U.S.

    10. Legalize marijuana in the U.S.
    Agreed. Someone posted this in another thread which got closed. It's a lengthy listen, but very *much* worth it for those who really want to know the realities of the US border situation and some of it very similar to the above:

    •They have operational control of our border and come and go as they please

    •They have tech we don't

    •We lost of the game a long time ago and are losing now

    •Things are WAY worse than the US public knows

    •They should be listed as terrorists group as massive human Rights atrocities are taking place, and it's no longer a law enforcement issue any longer.

    •They have mil grade weaponry, including LAW's, shoulder fired ground2air missiles, 4th gen vehicles, etc.

    •Being trained by special forces from other countries and use mil small unit tactics

    •Cartels are far more advanced on every level than they where just a few years ago

    •US gov turns a blind eye to it for various reasons

    • Discussion of legalization to potentially cut the legs out from under the cartels starts at 1:30

    That's just some of the points covered by one of the more qualified people who has ever opened up about that topic.

    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000451233374
    - Will

    General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

    www.BrinkZone.com

    Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

    www.OptimalSWAT.com


    “Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,738
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    1. Declare the Cartels a terrorist organization.

    2. Issue No Travel Advisory for U.S. citizens to Mexico.

    3. Build the wall.

    4.Drone Strikes on known targets.

    5. Highlight the corruption of the Mexican Government.

    6. Seize cartel funds.

    7. Blockade and inspect shipments into Mexico from China.

    8. Declare MS13 other Mexican and Central American gangs as terrorists.

    9. Declare war on the Cartels through Congress and issue orders of any dealers or associates with drugs, or human trafficking dealings with the cartels as traitors and enemies of the U.S.

    10. Legalize marijuana in the U.S.
    Sounds about right.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    8,966
    Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    They also have an extremely, EXTREMELY, sophisticated, off-grid communications network.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Agreed. Someone posted this in another thread which got closed. It's a lengthy listen, but very *much* worth it for those who really want to know the realities of the US border situation and some of it very similar to the above:

    •They have operational control of our border and come and go as they please

    •They have tech we don't

    •We lost of the game a long time ago and are losing now

    •Things are WAY worse than the US public knows

    •They should be listed as terrorists group as massive human Rights atrocities are taking place, and it's no longer a law enforcement issue any longer.

    •They have mil grade weaponry, including LAW's, shoulder fired ground2air missiles, 4th gen vehicles, etc.

    •Being trained by special forces from other countries and use mil small unit tactics

    •Cartels are far more advanced on every level than they where just a few years ago

    •US gov turns a blind eye to it for various reasons

    • Discussion of legalization to potentially cut the legs out from under the cartels starts at 1:30

    That's just some of the points covered by one of the more qualified people who has ever opened up about that topic.

    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000451233374

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,738
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    We should have intervened militarily long before 5NOV19.

    It's pathetic.
    Probably so. The govt isn't in a big hurry to use the military in a so called democratic country.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,393
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    They also have an extremely, EXTREMELY, sophisticated, off-grid communications network.
    That is mentioned also. Honestly I'm amazed things are not far worse than they are on our side of the border after listening to that. I suspect it's simply by choice of the cartels to keep the US from really responding knowing we will not react fully if they don't escelate to where the public finally "gets" it and demands something done.

    Not unlike OBL pre 9/11. It's amazing how many people think that was the first time his org attacked us and killed US citizens.
    - Will

    General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

    www.BrinkZone.com

    Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

    www.OptimalSWAT.com


    “Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,684
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Agreed. Someone posted this in another thread which got closed. It's a lengthy listen, but very *much* worth it for those who really want to know the realities of the US border situation and some of it very similar to the above:

    •They have operational control of our border and come and go as they please

    •They have tech we don't

    •We lost of the game a long time ago and are losing now

    •Things are WAY worse than the US public knows

    •They should be listed as terrorists group as massive human Rights atrocities are taking place, and it's no longer a law enforcement issue any longer.

    •They have mil grade weaponry, including LAW's, shoulder fired ground2air missiles, 4th gen vehicles, etc.

    •Being trained by special forces from other countries and use mil small unit tactics

    •Cartels are far more advanced on every level than they where just a few years ago

    •US gov turns a blind eye to it for various reasons

    • Discussion of legalization to potentially cut the legs out from under the cartels starts at 1:30

    That's just some of the points covered by one of the more qualified people who has ever opened up about that topic.

    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000451233374
    I just subscribed to that. Thanks for the link.

    Involving legalizing drugs to hamper the cash flow: it can and can't.

    The three most dangerous words in the English language is "Half Price Sale."

    The idea of taxing and regulating the drugs we decide to legalize is going to bring another issue: can the consumer get it cheaper, tax free, and stronger of what the government allows?

    If the Cartels can still produce it cheaper and cut their price, along with the cost of smuggling, could they under cut the U.S. supply, and still get the poison that is killing our people across with the profit they want?

    Also, their main money driver will become human trafficking. That we can stop with the Wall and the cutting of entitlements. But we know who doesn't want that.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,393
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    I just subscribed to that. Thanks for the link.

    Involving legalizing drugs to hamper the cash flow: it can and can't.

    The three most dangerous words in the English language is "Half Price Sale."

    The idea of taxing and regulating the drugs we decide to legalize is going to bring another issue: can the consumer get it cheaper, tax free, and stronger of what the government allows?

    If the Cartels can still produce it cheaper and cut their price, along with the cost of smuggling, could they under cut the U.S. supply, and still get the poison that is killing our people across with the profit they want?

    Also, their main money driver will become human trafficking. That we can stop with the Wall and the cutting of entitlements. But we know who doesn't want that.
    I'm going to leave that can of worms alone as it never ends well here. I will say I strongly lean toward the hosts positions on that topic. We lost that "war" a long time ago by any metric and the guest fully agrees with that assessment.
    - Will

    General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

    www.BrinkZone.com

    Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

    www.OptimalSWAT.com


    “Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    268
    Feedback Score
    0
    I’m confused. The FBI is free to investigate crimes in foreign countries?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    268
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Agreed. Someone posted this in another thread which got closed. It's a lengthy listen, but very *much* worth it for those who really want to know the realities of the US border situation and some of it very similar to the above:

    •They have operational control of our border and come and go as they please

    •They have tech we don't

    •We lost of the game a long time ago and are losing now

    •Things are WAY worse than the US public knows

    •They should be listed as terrorists group as massive human Rights atrocities are taking place, and it's no longer a law enforcement issue any longer.

    •They have mil grade weaponry, including LAW's, shoulder fired ground2air missiles, 4th gen vehicles, etc.

    •Being trained by special forces from other countries and use mil small unit tactics

    •Cartels are far more advanced on every level than they where just a few years ago

    •US gov turns a blind eye to it for various reasons

    • Discussion of legalization to potentially cut the legs out from under the cartels starts at 1:30

    That's just some of the points covered by one of the more qualified people who has ever opened up about that topic.

    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000451233374
    Great post, Will. Thanks for this.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •