Hey Gang,

I have a used; FN made for PSA cold hammer forged barrel in 16". It has a Gov profile behind the gas block, .750 gas block, and a slightly tapered front of the gas block. Kinda in between light and medium weight. The barrel probably has a thousand rounds down the pipe. Never printed a group at 100, so no accuracy claims here. I measured the gas port with a micrometer at 0.074", so it's got a proper gas port for a 16" mid. Weighed it on the kitchen scale at 26 oz.

Imgur seems to not let me post anymore, so PM me your email address for pictures. If there is any part of the barrel you want in the pics just let me know.

I can do $195 shipped and PayPal for just the barrel. Throw in an extra $20 for gas block and gas tube.

A similar barrel with a2 front sight retails for $299 brand new. PSA has this to say about it: "Barrel: A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a Mid-length gas system. A2 style profile barrel is Mil-spec phosphate coated, High Pressure tested and Magnetic Particle inspected. Barrel is finished off with a Barrel nut and Delta ring assembly, F-marked front sight post and sling swivel."