Here is an email I just sent to Witt Machine in regards to their service on their .223 and 300 Blackout Integrally Suppressed Uppers. I think the email will speak for itself. FYI for those of you who are looking for ISR's. I will follow up in this thread if or when I receive any satisfaction from them or have to take action legally or get ATF involved.

Witt Machine

RE: Status of my Integrally Suppressed 223 and 300 BLK Uppers

Attn: Ken Witt

Ken,

I originally purchased 2 .223 Integrally Suppressed Uppers and 3 300 BLK Integrally Suppressed Uppers approximately 3 years ago. The design was primitive and you agreed to take them back and update them to your latest design.

The original two that I sent in took over 6 months to be returned to me, and required numerous calls. I spoke with Rob, who on each call told me that the uppers would ship in, "two weeks" but they never did. After I spoke to you, I was quite pleased to receive the uppers within a week and a half.

I spoke to you about sending the other three uppers in for rework, and you told me that I should expect to have them returned to me within a month. I sent the last uppers in on April 3, 2019 and one of the reworked 223 uppers. FEDEX confirms receipt by Witt Machine.The one reworked 223 upper and barrel was damaged during the test fire due to what is believed to be a 300 BLK bullet having inadvertently having been sold in a case of 223 ammunition and loaded into the one magazine fired through the upper.

Starting 2 months after Witt received the uppers, I have made over 30 calls to Rob in an attempt to determine when I will receive the uppers. Early on, Rob answered my calls, and again told me on each occasion that I should receive my reworked uppers in, "two weeks."

When June came and I still had not received the uppers, I spoke to Rob again, and he again told me that I should expect my uppers in two weeks, and told me that due to the delay I would not be charged for the repair to the damaged 223 upper.

I have continued calling Rob both at Witt Machine's number and on his cell phone, and my calls have gone unanswered and unreturned as of the past month. I have also called Witt Machine and asked for you. In each case, I have been told that you are out of the office. I have left more than 5 messages for you, which have all gone unreturned.

It has been more than seven (7) months since I sent my uppers to you for rework. Witt Machine has been sitting on items of mine with a value of more than $3,000.00.

Would you please contact me via email within the next 5 days to inform me of what steps you will take to complete the work on my uppers in compliance with the Satisfaction Guaranteed policy that was in place at the time of my order?

Thank you.