Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VA Resident, Time for One More AR

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    You guys are going to abide a law like that?
    Of course the official answer is "I can neither confirm nor deny the validity of this accusation." In the mean time let's put up some Molon Labe signs...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GibsonBanjos View Post
    Without a doubt. If VA were to split half, leaving Northern VA and Southern VA
    Don't forget there is already a West Virginia! If you guys can split once (over slavery) you can do it again!!!
    Last edited by Valhalla; 11-08-19 at 14:11.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    Moving out of VA is recommended.
    4 years to retirement, and I plan to do exactly that!
    Wil
    See how easy life can be?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

VA Resident, Time for One More AR

Smith and Wesson M&P sport. Then 5 or so lowers...Proven Arms has Aero Precision lowers for $65 all day (sale last month they were $45); they will also bring web orders to gun shows they attend with enough notice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by richiecotite; 11-08-19 at 18:08.

Feedback Score
    Real shame about Virginia’s political shifts. I’m hunting in southwest Virginia this weekend and the people here are great and country is beautiful.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jets4321 View Post
    Have you looked at the bill? The bill requires you to render weapons that you have that fit the definition inoperable. Buying guns is great but I recommend you contact legislators. Looking at that bill, I’m betting it won’t go anywhere.
    WA state is a great example of what happens. You can see bills being introduced which don't pass, but have traction, and eventually get put into place after a big tragedy or once the bill is watered down a bit. OR is an example of where it is currently happening.

The pendulum doesn't seem to swing back in these states, more and more liberals move in, and the laws continue to get more restrictive.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsahak View Post
    4 years to retirement, and I plan to do exactly that!
    Get rid of one or two cities, and even the most liberal states are really pretty nice. When we lived in VA it was pretty conservative, but its been awhile.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    The loss of seats is directly due to Trump. He lost the house and his lack of outreach and complete alienation of independents is killing the Republican party. Go with a Centurion. Monty is great people and the barrel in his rifles are unrivaled for accuracy, especially at the price he is selling them. My LW 16" is a less than MOA gun to 100 with everything I have shot through it.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

VA Resident, Time for One More AR

Quote Originally Posted by wickedyz View Post
    The loss of seats is directly due to Trump. He lost the house and his lack of outreach and complete alienation of independents is killing the Republican party. Go with a Centurion. Monty is great people and the barrel in his rifles are unrivaled for accuracy, especially at the price he is selling them. My LW 16" is a less than MOA gun to 100 with everything I have shot through it.
    Yea no, it’s because the majority of Republicans and especially independents are comprised of cucked up pansy ass virtue signaling losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Get rid of one or two cities, and even the most liberal states are really pretty nice. When we lived in VA it was pretty conservative, but its been awhile.
    Absolutely man. If we could make cities into their on miniature states or separate them from the VA, my list would be Charlottesville, Richmond, Norfolk and VA Beach, and basically the entire DC and metropolitan area.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast