Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: VA Resident, Time for One More AR

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    This and the house that Ken Cuccinelli built. Republican party in VA is a dumpster fire.
    Don't forget Bob McDonald.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    YEP! PLUS 1>>>-------> https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...ight-set2.html

Quote Originally Posted by John W View Post
    Watch primaryarms.com for deals on SOLGW and Sionics. They just finished up a big Halloween sale and 11.5 uppers I was eyeballing were 549 down to 399 with same day shipping. Including SOLGW mlok rail etc.

Pay close attention to PA as we go into black Friday. Both rifle brands listed above are very reputable, know what they are doing, and guarantee their work. They also pick up the phone and answer questions.

The deals primary has been offering are enough to make someone not in the market pull out the card and get it done.

Best of luck to those out in VA. Your work is definitely cut out for you.
    The lessons that we learn are written the tomb stones of others. -Reid Henrichs

Feedback Score
    Plain Virginia has been subdivided in the past. (Says the guy from West by God Virginia) Ya’ll just need to convince POTUS that the electoral college votes from the state of South Virginia will go to him like my forefathers did with Abe back in 1861.

If I were worried as you are I’d
    1) spend $100 on a nice stripped lower now.
    2) shop until Black Friday for a nice complete AR
    3) find some place in WV/NC/PA to store your fun stuff until the dust settles. On my last trip to our eastern panhandle I was surprised at the number of private ranges catering to out of state (occupied territory) shooters.

Good Luck

Feedback Score
    I've made a little list of the main AR's I am really keeping my eyes peeled on. I have decided to increase my budget to around $1,200-$1,300. Not looking to go anymore above this budget. For the list, I've got a BCM RECCE 14.5 or 16 MCMR, and I have seen them in between $1,200-$1,300; I've seen one or two LWRC DI's for roughly $1,260; a Centurion Arms CM4 from the factory website, $1,200, would spend the $10 extra for a 15 inch handguard, and maybe would spend the extra $30 on the B5 SOPMOD stock upgrade; or another Daniel Defense, but this time a V7, and I have seen a few for about $1,300.

Feedback Score
    Sign the petitions to impeach northam. Contact every legislator regardless of their party. Start petitions to impeach every legislator that wants gun control. Use your voices. Don’t move out, fight this in the courts. I don’t live in VA but I own land there.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post
    Don't forget Bob McDonald.

Let's not forget Robert Sarvis, the Libertarian candidate whose 146k votes threw the 2013 VA election to Terry McAuliffe over Ken Cuccinelli.

Bob McDonnell screwed up on the gifts thing, but he won in 2009 with 58.6% of the vote, and was on track to be a presidential candidate.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Hogg View Post
    Let's not forget Robert Sarvis, the Libertarian candidate whose 146k votes threw the 2013 VA election to Terry McAuliffe over Ken Cuccinelli.

Bob McDonnell screwed up on the gifts thing, but he won in 2009 with 58.6% of the vote, and was on track to be a presidential candidate.
    Can't forget Sarvis as well. McDonald just goes to show that power corrupts people regardless the political party.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    Sign the petitions to impeach northam. Contact every legislator regardless of their party. Start petitions to impeach every legislator that wants gun control. Use your voices. Don’t move out, fight this in the courts. I don’t live in VA but I own land there.
    Wouldn't we need a GOP majority to impeach Coonman?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by omegajb View Post
    Wouldn't we need a GOP majority to impeach Coonman?

Yep. And the recall process is a vague mess relying on the court system, and one that has never been tried on a state legislator or governor.

Feedback Score
    Y’all are absolutely spot on. I’ve contacted my delegate, the county bordering ours just became Virginia’s technically second, but first after the VA State elections, Second Amendment Sanctuary County. It was a unanimous vote to establish themselves as one. Around 11 other primarily southern counties immediately contacted the county’s Board of Supervisors, and other related local officials, for guidance in the process to become Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties, too. This fills me with an overwhelming sense of hope.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast