Thread: Need belt, pouches for pistol and rifle and rifle sling

Feedback Score

Need belt, pouches for pistol and rifle and rifle sling

My first priority is a belt that I can tighten to my body so there is no slack, I also need a good pair of pistol and rifle pouches to go with it (so 1 pair for pistol and 1 pair for rifle). Also, but not as important is a good 2 point sling to go with my rifle that locks into the rifle directly with those swivels that have the nob that locks into the rifle area for this

thanks dean

BTW I would like a belt I could thread through my pant loops
    Last edited by dean2007; 11-08-19 at 14:06.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Here we go again.

It shouldn't be too terribly difficult to find a belt that can be tightened around your body.....that's sorta their reason to exist. I personally like leather, but you may want something else.

I don't know what you mean by pistol and rifle pouches? Are you referring to magazine carriers?

For a sling, VTAC and VCAS are generally the two most popular options. I've got both, but prefer the adjustment of he VCAS.
    Last edited by grizzman; 11-08-19 at 17:43.

Feedback Score
    I got it figuered out, I was mostly concerned with the belt and sling but some research and phone calls cleared it up.

Feedback Score
    Ares Gear makes the belt you need, I like the Aegis Elite.
    Sling, grab a Vickers and have fun.

Feedback Score
    Blue alpha gear for the belt

Esstac kiwis or HSG tacos for pouches

Vickers sling or Magpul MS4 for sling

That should do it

Feedback Score
    Well, the belt is a direction that can go a couple of ways.
    You can use a traditional style belt and loop pouches through which is the least expensive. I'd get a belt with a ratcheting buckle like Kore or Next so you can adjust perfectly according to the weight.

You can go the inner and outer belt systems where you thread the female side it a velcro belt though your pant belt loops then use a rigid belt with some sort of cobra style buckle that has molle attachments.
    This is more expensive but your pouches are always in the same place and you don't look like you're undressing at the range like the first option.

There's a ton of brands out there, I'm personally using the Raptor Tactical Odin Mark III.

The third option is a police duty belt but I have no idea how they mount pouches etc on the belt.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    As to the sling Blue Force makes the best one IMO but the Vickers one is good as well. You'll most likely need to attach QD mounts unless the slings have them already installed, most don't.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I just grabbed a Wilder Tactical setup (belt, liner, pouches) to attach a holster. I can go to work business casual (Khakis, button down shirt), then stop at the range 1-2 days a week, throw on the belt and shoot some IDPA. Very comfortable, easy to adjust with small cobra buckle and very affordable.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Why would a sling be "not as important"?

Worst case scenario you can stick mags in pockets. Can't do that with a rifle.

They're called QD (Quick Detach) sling swivels