Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VA Resident, Time for One More AR

Feedback Score

VA Resident, Time for One More AR

With yesterday's VA elections, the Left now has the majority in the VA House with 53 Dems vs. 44 Reps, and the VA Senate with 21 Dems vs. 18 Reps. With the House Bill 4021 being pushed, it is only a matter of time before it will be passed. I recently bought a Daniel Defense V-9 back in the summer I decided I am going to buy another sub $1,000 AR-15 in response, so I am stuck between a few such as the Springfield Saint Victor, the SIG M400 Tread, and a few others of the sort. Currently in the process of ordering 10 OKAY E2 magazines and 10 Gen 3 P-Mags, along with stocking up on 5.56. Looking to buy a complete rifle, I just want something that is as solid as can be for the price.
    Last edited by GibsonBanjos; 11-07-19 at 09:40.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Centurion Arms CM4. Wouldn't touch a Springfield or the M400. Save a little $ up and buy the Centurion. The CM4 might just be the best value for a quality rifle going right now.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I also wouldn't choose the Springfield or Sig. My $1,000 and change would be used for a Sionics Patrol Three-E, but the Centurion is definitely a solid option.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by magister View Post
    Another great option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Moving out of VA is recommended.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    See what Sionics or SOLGW offer for Black Friday in a few weeks. You might be able to score a rifle within your budget that will be better than any of the options in your post. The above mentioned BCM is another great option.

Feedback Score
    Have you looked at the bill? The bill requires you to render weapons that you have that fit the definition inoperable. Buying guns is great but I recommend you contact legislators. Looking at that bill, I’m betting it won’t go anywhere.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jets4321 View Post
    Have you looked at the bill? The bill requires you to render weapons that you have that fit the definition inoperable. Buying guns is great but I recommend you contact legislators. Looking at that bill, I’m betting it won’t go anywhere.
    I have begun and will continue to voice my opinions to our legislators, and have encouraged every single one of my friends and family to. I personally don’t believe that the bill will have much resistance on the political whatsoever. It will be up to us. The simple fact that they have openly voiced their intentions and are as confident as they are should be enough to anyone to take note and stock up while the prices are still low. Not just in Virginia, but every state.

Feedback Score
    I think I am going to go with a SOLGW's Liberty series AR. Does anyone know what kind of sales or deals you could snag within the upcoming weeks to Black Friday from SOLGW and others? I'd like to get as good a deal as possible, but I don't want to wait too late.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast