Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Single Stage Trigger Recommendations

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    A $240 trigger in an AR? I don’t care if it breaks like a chicken wing. The day I need a $240 trigger to get sub MOA groups (and I don’t) is the day I need to sell every single AR I own and go to shooting wrist rockets and ball bearings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Personally, I've never paid full price for a G trigger, I wait for sales.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    wrist rockets and ball bearings
    Wrist rockets and M-80's at the lake...looked like little depth charges going off, or the Missouri bracketing some Japanese vessel. Ah, the joys of a misspent youth.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Wilson TTU. Robert wouldn't by it though.

Feedback Score
    I have 2 cmc's and an ssa-e. Both are great.
    First, buy the cmc ( or 2) when they go on sale once a year for 119.00
    Put a piece of self stick rubber pad under the cassette, push down on the install, insert the pins it comes with, problem solved.
    I absolutely love them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Velocity 4lb drop in. Ive had it on my LMT carbine for years now...love the dang thing. Very well made, I checked the screws for the first time since installation a couple months ago..as tight as the day I installed it.
    Also have a 3lb Velocity on a 20" precision rifle in process of being built...its very nice too.
    Decided the 4lb is the one I'll be going with. Specifically, this model https://velocitytriggers.com/product...ed-ar-trigger/

I don't actually anticipate shooting a lot of steel case through it but if I can get a 4lb trigger that has a stronger hammer spring, I'm not going to avoid something that could help reliability.

Thanks for the input, all. Now just to see if I have the patience for a Black Friday deal or will I jump the gun & pull the trigger early...decisions...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    another wilson ttu fan. have over a half dozen. unitized triggers are independent of pin spacing/alignment (in other words, not dependent on perfect milling/machining/drilling/coating of the lower or pins themselves).

Last edited by feraldog; 11-13-19 at 11:56.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Wilson TTU. Robert wouldn't by it though.
    I'm sure there are lots of things I haven't tried that make people look at me funny. I personally have no interest in having a fast or super expensive car. I understand the limitations and lack of performance I get from my interests, perhaps Robert understands his as well.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Wilson TTU. Price has come down a lot since I purchased mine.

Feedback Score
    Couldn't help myself. $128.95 shipped (in cart price) https://www.wcarmory.com/velocity-tr...4lb-curved.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12