Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: We Need To Do Better

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m not knocking God. I love God.

I’m just saying some folks keep bringing up religion like they are the Christian Taliban acting like every small thing is akin to people throwing orgies under a golden calf.

Per “conservatives”. They really have not conserved squat.

Not money, not lives, not societal mores.

Just selling wooden nickels.

Dems F you from the front, but Repubs F you from the rear. Which is really better? You still getting tore up like a 14 yo Pinoy whore on payday.

I just don’t care anymore. Whatever happens, happens.

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Western civilization has everything to do with Christianity. To not see the good of the religion is falling for the programming and propaganda of the left.

I see the good, and I am not a Churchian.

This is the best attempt thus far. Yet, the Marxists subverted it and ruined it. As great as the U.S. constitution is, it was not air-tight as it could be and parasites' abused it. I'm talking about the welfare rats, the politicians, the banks, etc.

I have been looking into Propertarianism and their proposal on a new constitution. Seems like a more airtight government and a better way into the future.

If we DO see a reset in this lifetime, it would be foolish not to create something better so we wouldn't be repeating the same thing again, and again.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You don't get it if you think that only your god and your region are going to save America and if you don't ease up on that a bit you're part of the problem, not the answer when it comes to fixing things.
    That fundamentalist, "My Way or The Highway" attitude empties pews and hearts, it certainly doesn't fill them. I'm not asking you to compromise your personal religious beliefs, I'm begging you to not impose your beliefs on me or my government.
    This wont end well.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Enjoy the continued descent into Weimerica.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    You don't get it if you think that only your god and your region are going to save America and if you don't ease up on that a bit you're part of the problem, not the answer when it comes to fixing things.
    That fundamentalist, "My Way or The Highway" attitude empties pews and hearts, it certainly doesn't fill them. I'm not asking you to compromise your personal religious beliefs, I'm begging you to not impose your beliefs on me or my government.
    This wont end well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Enjoy the continued descent into Weimerica.
    Or enjoy the new American version of the Taliban instead?
    This never ends well.

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    The most intolerance wins.

The tolerance thing betrays America.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Hyperbolic much?

I don’t think anyone here is arguing for Christian “Sharia.” As well, you never see too many bishops lopping off heads. Equating a restoration of some kind of cultural/spiritual revival into an era of absolute debauchery and hedonism with Muh American Taliban, is both peak cringe, and cartoonishly sensationalist.

For everyone in here rending their garments and gnashing their teeth over the only actual solution to the current downward trajectory of western civilization, the fact of the matter remains that what you’re currently experiencing, in terms of cultural degeneration is directly related to the absence of some kind of higher meaning and guiding principle. The cultural morass we currently inhabit is a direct result of neo-liberal Platonism. If you wanted Libertarianism, you damn sure got it, in spades, in the social sphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Or enjoy the new American version of the Taliban instead?
    This never ends well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've seen what small isolated single religion communities become, it's not good.
    Although Judeo Christian values may be an excellent place to start when it comes to founding a nation, it's not a good place to halt all forward progress.
    As a guide to live your life, good as a guide to rule the lives of all others, not so good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Hyperbolic much?

I don’t think anyone here is arguing for Christian “Sharia.” As well, you never see too many bishops lopping off heads. Equating a restoration of some kind of cultural/spiritual revival into an era of absolute debauchery and hedonism with Muh American Taliban, is both peak cringe, and cartoonishly sensationalist.

For everyone in here rending their garments and gnashing their teeth over the only actual solution to the current downward trajectory of western civilization, the fact of the matter remains that what you’re currently experiencing, in terms of cultural degeneration is directly related to the absence of some kind of higher meaning and guiding principle. The cultural morass we currently inhabit is a direct result of neo-liberal Platonism. If you wanted Libertarianism, you damn sure got it, in spades, in the social sphere.
    I endorse this post.

In terms of LGBTA. we sure are pandering to less than 15% of the population.

Last night I watched a commercial for upcoming Showtimer series, and they are doing nothing but celebrating the brave new world of LGBTA.

Somehow I don't think the SNL 'It's Pat' sketches would fly today.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m feeling punchy. I will call a spade a spade.

Yes American demographics are shifting.

No you cannot stop it.

Demographics shifted once before. Lotsa Red folks with their own sorta homogeneous collectives just living life and chilling.

Then some Europeans drop anchor and there goes the neighborhood. Oh effing well.

I doubt my sorry ass is even going to be around in 20 tears. I’m not immortal.

I am just going to live my life. I’m not going to let anything bother me.

If anyone needs me, I’ll be the big ass dude in the track suit, eating Migos chips, drinking OJ and Vodka and shooting dice with the fellas behind the haji shop in the ghetto. That’s when I am not cavorting with wild women or shooting my guns.

Peace

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920