Thread: Thread didn't bump to top when I posted in it....

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Thread didn't bump to top when I posted in it....

A little while ago I posted in this thread in the shotgun forum. However I'm not sure if the thread was bumped to the top or not. On my end, this thread still appears on page 2 of the shotgun forum. This has never happened to me before. I've deleted my cache, cookies, cleared history, and logged out of the forum and back in with no luck.

What are you guys seeing? Did the thread bump to the top or not? Note that I also posted in a thread in the shotgun forum a few days ago regarding the Aridus Stock Adapter for Beretta 1301, and both of these threads are about Aridus products. The one that appears not to have been bumped is about the Co-witness Ready Optic Mount (CROM).

Thanks.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Disregard. I made another post in the thread in question just to see if I could bump it to the top and it worked.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    FWI, I've had the same issue in the same thread.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    FWI, I've had the same issue in the same thread.
    Roger. We'll look into it.