Thread: Pmags from mag source...giving it a go

Feedback Score

Pmags from mag source...giving it a go

Whelp, I'm going to give Mag Source a shot. I asked earlier about an EOTechthey were offering, and they have a pretty good deal on gen 3 pmags too. (10.65 each and flat rate shipping 7.50) Oredered 5, I'll update if/when it arrives.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is mag source an iffy vendor or have you never used pmags? Feels like I’m missing something after reading this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Talk to us about your weapons, ask us about problems you are having, but just telling us that you placed an order for a generic product isn't worth an update.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I googled Mag Source; couldn't find them.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Talk to us about your weapons, ask us about problems you are having, but just telling us that you placed an order for a generic product isn't worth an update.
    Lock it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    I googled Mag Source; couldn't find them.
    There is a link in his other post about the Eotech. Looks like all they sell is a half dozen magazines and the Eotech 512. The OP is dead set on buying the 512 from them even though another member put up links to a couple of reputable sites selling it for less. Maybe the OP is MagSource.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    There is a link in his other post about the Eotech. Looks like all they sell is a half dozen magazines and the Eotech 512. The OP is dead set on buying the 512 from them even though another member put up links to a couple of reputable sites selling it for less. Maybe the OP is MagSource.
    That would make sense. Especially considering the “deals” aren’t really crazy bargains compared to prices on other established sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax_fal View Post
    Whelp, I'm going to give Mag Source a shot. I asked earlier about an EOTechthey were offering, and they have a pretty good deal on gen 3 pmags too. (10.65 each and flat rate shipping 7.50) Oredered 5, I'll update if/when it arrives.
    #zerofuks

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Or just add it to the thread you started instead of starting a new one.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Remember back when people had random thoughts or did mundane tasks during the day and didn't feel the need to immediately blurt it out to everyone on the internet?

Good times...